• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Great Building

• Thread starter DeletedUser15834
  • Start date

DeletedUser15834

I would like to see a Portal or Time Machine Great building it could work like other goods to treasury GB as regards to donates to treasury of age, but with the option to pay say 1000 FE goods to the engineer so he could set the GB back in time to FE now the GB would give FE goods to treasury. If you then later wanted to change it to PE goods you would pay the engineer 1000 PE goods to transform the GB to PE. I think this would be good for big and small guilds to help manage treasury goods for GE and GvG . I think this type of GB would be a big hit

Algona

I vote no.

Why? Because this is an 'easy' button. For INNO! It bails INNO out of the mistake they made regarding High Era Treasury Goods. Instead of fixing that mistake they get a moneymaker patch. And that ainlt right. Don't let INNO off the hook. Don't reward INNO for their mistake.

Seriously great idea, but not the right fix for the problem.

DeletedUser

Which age would this be one of the Great Buildings for? It would have to be Oceanic, because every other age already has its 2 or 3 Great Building "slots" filled. And everything in the Oceanic age is...well, Oceanic-themed. There's nothing particularly aquatic about time travel.

DeletedUser

Fair point. Though Inno would have to deal with copyright...

DeletedUser28077

I vote no.

Why? Because this is an 'easy' button. For INNO! It bails INNO out of the mistake they made regarding High Era Treasury Goods. Instead of fixing that mistake they get a moneymaker patch. And that ainlt right. Don't let INNO off the hook. Don't reward INNO for their mistake.

INNO is going to take the path that makes the best solution to their bottom line. They have shown it time and time again. I vote yes.

It might be an easy out but that is what INNO is best at!

DeletedUser29280

I vote no.

I don't see why an easy out would be bad. I mean honestly if it keeps the game interesting, fixes problems, AND they get an easy out, then more power to them. I'm happy, they're happy, we're all happy. Who cares, that's like saying you hold a grudge against a teacher for accidentally spelling something wrong and then saying they were just testing you. like yeah they take the easy way out, but it's not like it hurt anyone. I mean come on, just enjoy the game and hopefully this cool idea.
+1

Algona

t's not like it hurt anyone.

Players built Obs Arom, and Arc in the days of yore becasue Guild Treasury Goods were needed for GvG. Then along vame GE and there was even more need for Treasury Goods. sp folk built more of those GBs and levelled the GBs they had.

Folk put a lot of effort into Obs and Atomium. (Nobody levels Arc for the Goods, we'll ignore that aspect.) Now those two are near worthless to the highest Era players.

Tell those players they haven't been hurt. You know, the ones that come to this forum and regualrly ask INNO about a use for High Era Treasury Goods?

Instead of fixing the problem if INNO made this GB then players can either

Put more effort into a new GB to make their other GBs no longer worthless, (Build A GB to fix a GB? Seriously? Doesn;t that sound ajust a bit clunky?)

Continue to have worthless GBs,

Tear down their wirthless GBs.

That seems fair.

Either way, are you sure nobody gets hurt?

----------

Your teacher erases the word and writes it correctly. That's called fixing a mistake.

Your teacher says they were testing you. That's called lying.

Do you really any INNO to emulate the latter?

DeletedUser26120

This needs to be in the proper format, see stickies in proposal forum.

For now I'll move this to forge hall for further discussion.

DeletedUser21322

As this has not been placed in proper format it can now be found in forge hall. If someone would like it back here a proposal will need made.

DeletedUser

As this has not been placed in proper format it can now be found in forge hall. If someone would like it back here a proposal will need made.
Keep up the good work snowbelle, glad you could add no value with your usual late response with no real insight towards resolution to an issue:)