• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Newbie confusion on winter train

Algona

wow ...you guys are something else...pls read original question..."can you pls tell me how to build train"...as i dont need a "cryptic" msg on how i dont get the rewards without the loco...i need to know how to get loco...thx anyway ..i really thought i could get help here ...not just a bunch of freakin sarcasm

That;s not what you asked.

Don;t blazme folks 'cause you didn;t ask the right question.

Gridley

It should be based upon what each item gives, which is based on the age of that item. The locomotive doesn't determine the age for the whole train.

Not disagreeing, but has this been tested? My understanding is that the cars add their boost to the train collection. I do understand that upgrading the train "base" won't upgrade the cars (pity).

RazorbackPirate

Not disagreeing, but has this been tested? My understanding is that the cars add their boost to the train collection. I do understand that upgrading the train "base" won't upgrade the cars (pity).
You collect the entire train at once. The train plus all the cars. The engine and each car will give according to the age they're set to, in one single collection. Everything will one-up/reno separately, I suppose you could even have the cars a higher age than the base train, all in a single collection.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Sorry, since I refuse to add the cars to my train (I'd only do sleeping car if I had a Blue Galaxy) I can't test it for you, can only go off screenshots I've seen elsewhere which shows it the way I said.

You don't have to pay money to get diamonds. You can get them for free by playing the game. And pretty quickly as well! Do GE64 and GBG regularly and you will get a pretty steady income, and you can even set up WW farms to generate even more diamonds.
Some be very lucky getting diamonds in GBG. I do about 20 fights/5 negotiations every day, without fail. Now, into the third season, I've received diamonds twice.

Jude the Generous

The advice to keep the train and any upgrades in my inventory for next year was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the explanation and advice.