• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30356

My favorite thing to do in FoE is ... building, trading and fighting with my guild!

Qunrir

DeletedUser36769

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Please finish this sentence...

My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
advance through the ages.

DeletedUser28439

Challenge of running and growing my city and helping others to learn the game
Rugnir

DeletedUser28908

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

My favorite thing to do in FoE is
Get a new Great Building !! From Dunarsund

DeletedUser24436

My favorite thing to do in FoE is to read Stephen Longshanks posts in this forum!

Houndsmoor

DeletedUser35991

Play the special events for the challenge and all the awesome prizes

DeletedUser31759

Level up a Great Building.

Fel Drangher

DeletedUser36764

Guild Expedition

Odhrorvar

DeletedUser31393

Meeting & Connecting with people from all over the world and then kicking booties in GvG. ;P

Yorkton please, and many thanks!

DeletedUser33906

Win goodies in GE
Langendorn

Status
Not open for further replies.