• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

October contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36718

Langendorn
My favorite thing to do in FoE is the events, daily quests, and helping members understand parts of the game they question.

mh10id

My favorite thing to do in FoE is helping build other friend and neighbors great buildings and getting the reward after leveling.

DeletedUser36552

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.
Please finish this sentence...
My favorite thing to do in FoE is .....
lead my guild's Obs nursery, where I help new guild members seeking an Obs with coaching while also assisting in the maturation of the guild's lower-level Obs. The other day we had multiple Obs level, one "graduating" out of the nursery, and every seeker got at least one BP -- helping all of them was a team success and felt wonderful.

Meyou III

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once.

Lave Surfing...
(Level 4 GE)

DeletedUser36761

Search through the GBs of friends and neighbors in Walstrand and lock in a first place reward (with the Arc bonus!)

DeletedUser36678

helping my friends. Yorkton

DeletedUser36762

Be a team player supporting my city, friends, and guild.

DeletedUser36714

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 10/31/18 11:59 Pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may only enter once. If I win the prize, kindly credit it to Dunarsund.

helping the members of my guild in whatever way I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.