• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Option to Make Trades Outside Your Guild Only

DeletedUser27889

What? I'm so confused no where in that post you quoted of me do I mentioned needing brass and I skimmed the thread you linked and I don't talk about brass there either?

Brass is LMA and I'm Indy so when I'm talking about needing goods for negotiating GE, for myself I'm talking CA and Indy. Perhaps I missed something in what you quoted but I have no need for Brass and If I did I would just trade down my indy goods.

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.16.49 PM.png

The goods you'll most need will be current and previous to negotiate GE. Tech and CMap can require 2-3 ages back if memory serves but don't quote me. Once you're beyond that point previous era goods are of no use to you. It's also very easy to get previous era goods by posting a trade unfavorable to yourself, say 1:5 or 1:1 your current: several eras back needed. Once you get to ME you will need to refine CA and on for each new era.

Old goods, such as brass, are completely worthless to a later era player. If you have a guildmate constantly taking your trades perhaps they assume you need it and are doing you favors? I always take the trades of my guildmates even when I don't need what they are offering because I want to help them. If someone believed they were making a profit off of me however, I would not be a happy camper.

Triopoly Champion

It's also very easy to get previous era goods by posting a trade unfavorable to yourself, say 1:5 or 1:1 your current: several eras back needed.
Then I'll camp for the moment when you are ready to post 100 InA goods for my 200 brass, if I accept your trades, it's allowed according to the guild rules, then I get more. I've done those 30+ times to LMA players when they need alabaster in Mount Killmore.

DeletedUser32397

Then I'll camp for the moment when you are ready to post 100 InA goods for my 200 brass, if I accept your trades, it's allowed according to the guild rules, then I get more. I've done those 30+ times to LMA players when they need alabaster in Mount Killmore.
You say this is unfair in your favor. WAKE UP. IT'S FAIR.

DeletedUser28670

This guy is way too oblivious.