• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] OVER 20 mil points while staying in hma

DreadfulCadillac

Is it possible to attain over 20 million points while staying in HMA?if i can get that much while in hma i will jump to FE or CE

DeletedUser31442

Sure it is if said person wants to 'hide there' with high GB's and spend their days short sniping and plundering halpless hoodies for a very long time :rolleyes:

DeletedUser38090

What do you mean by "jump"? You will still have to work thru the tech tree for the CA, Ind, Prog, ME and PME eras.
Jumping to an era means accumulating all of the forge point packs, supplies, coins, and goods to research tech nearly instantly to get to another era.

DeletedUser38090

I didn't know that. Thx. But what's the point of staying in the HMA until he has 20 mil points and then jump to CE or FE?
I assume because he likes that. Perhaps also being the highest rank in the guild while only being in HMA? I've heard CE is a good spot for easy GE, so that could be a reason.

DeletedUser32824

To give you a frame of reference, here is what I have in LMA with 11.6m points:
  • All available Diamond and Medal Expansions
  • Lvl 80 Arc
  • Lvl 70 CF
  • Lvl 69 Dynamic Tower
  • Lvl 64 Cape
  • Lvl 19 Voyager
  • Lvl 17 Hagia
  • Lvl 15 (and growing) Himeji Castle
  • Lvl 10 Ao, Kraken, CDM, Zeus, LoA,
  • Lvl 9 Blue Galaxy
A guy in my Arc swap group is in LMA and has 19.5m points, but he also has a lvl 120 CF.

DreadfulCadillac

To give you a frame of reference, here is what I have in LMA with 11.6m points:
  • All available Diamond and Medal Expansions
  • Lvl 80 Arc
  • Lvl 70 CF
  • Lvl 69 Dynamic Tower
  • Lvl 64 Cape
  • Lvl 19 Voyager
  • Lvl 17 Hagia
  • Lvl 15 (and growing) Himeji Castle
  • Lvl 10 Ao, Kraken, CDM, Zeus, LoA,
  • Lvl 9 Blue Galaxy
A guy in my Arc swap group is in LMA and has 19.5m points, but he also has a lvl 120 CF.
how long u been playing?whats your daily fp production?how long did it take u to get this daily fp production?

DeletedUser32824

how long u been playing?whats your daily fp production?how long did it take u to get this daily fp production?
Been playing Since Nov 2017, so 1y3mo. I produce 300 FP during collection but it's closer to 400 or more per day including repeatable quests. Before my arc I was able to get my production to about 110-120 which took about 5 months, after the Arc things really took off. Right now Himeji Castle will be the single biggest FP generator for me not only because of it's active effect, but because it also produces an insane amount of supplies, which will better balance out my coin:supply ratio for unbirthday quests, making me able to do even more per day (more FP)

DreadfulCadillac

Been playing Since Nov 2017, so 1y3mo. I produce 300 FP during collection but it's closer to 400 or more per day including repeatable quests. Before my arc I was able to get my production to about 110-120 which took about 5 months, after the Arc things really took off. Right now Himeji Castle will be the single biggest FP generator for me not only because of it's active effect, but because it also produces an insane amount of supplies, which will better balance out my coin:supply ratio for unbirthday quests, making me able to do even more per day (more FP)
wow ok:)

Snarko

I know it can be done because I have done it.20mhma.png
I've been playing almost a year and seven months. That's not really relevant. Because of power creep you can do it faster now.
My FP income from the city is 400 something. Total daily FP is difficult to calculate but it should be over 1k now.

There's a person on my friends list with 30m+ points in IA. She is one month short of having played for two years.
ok i love plundering so im set..best age for rqs as well, and i willl be as high in points as my guild founder
LMA is better when you have enough levels on CF. That's my next goal.

DeletedUser36572

Some people also stay in an age for various reasons, but one of the main ones I find and also am guilty of is to level up their GBs to a desired spot before advancing.

OMG ... Don’t tell me there are people who forego the opportunity of embracing the courageous struggle associated with keeping their city on a razor’s edge of efficiency.

Don’t those fools understand the whole game is race to the end?

DeletedUser38226

OMG ... Don’t tell me there are people who forego the opportunity of embracing the courageous struggle associated with keeping their city on a razor’s edge of efficiency.

Don’t those fools understand the whole game is race to the end?

Trying to be one of those fools.

Lol