• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Pagoda levels

DeletedUser27889

Thanks. It sure takes a lot of the challenge out of it if you have to win by paying.
Leagues were created in part to reward diamond spenders with something extra to encourage diamond buying. At first they tried making event buildings leaving the last level or two only able to be won via diamond spending. (Tholos) People threw a fit as it is the main prize of an event and to get through the whole event and not be capable of winning a building as it was shown was a let down.

Leagues are a fantastic way of rewarding diamond spending not only without taking away from non diamond players but rewarding them more as well. You wouldn't be getting a bronze or amateur prize at all if not for the system designed to promote spending by giving them gold and silver.

There's one tiny part of some events where they reward whale spenders separately that has nothing to do with the out come of your own event but just possible little perks you're given after it's over. Your complaint to me comes off like customer A buys a steak at a restaurant but for every steak he buys 'Customer' B gets a cheeseburger for free and yet 'customer' B is complaining he didn't get a free steak to match the steak customer A paid for.

And no, I'm far from a whale spender, don't think I've hit silver in any event since they came up with leagues.

- KQ -

Ok. Thanks all. Now that I know this then I just won't go at it so hard.... I'm still stuck with a part finished Colossus.. lol

I've got a whole Colossus, but I still haven't got enough upgrades for my pagoda yet. You're ahead of me so far and I'm up to date on the daily quests.

RazorbackPirate

Ok. Thanks all. Now that I know this then I just won't go at it so hard.... I'm still stuck with a part finished Colossus.. lol
What are you going on about? Who cares what league you end up in? A level 7 Pagoda is guaranteed regardless of the league you end up in without spending diamonds. The only way you can't get a fully upgraded Pagoda is by not logging in every day for the 50 daily lanterns.

You seem to have no idea what you're talking about, yet pretty darn sure Inno has done something nefarious to harm you. Wow.

DeletedUser30312

I had no clue we could get more than 1 pagoda from the event. That's OP!

Not really. Even without spending money, it's feasible to get a second pagoda by strategically choosing the most efficient hops, but one won't get another full set of upgrades without spending diamonds.

And there were those of us players who had at least one pagoda already when the event started if we'd won them in the Spring Event two years ago when they were introduced, so I'll probably likely end up with two unleveled pagodas in my inventory and at best 1 upgrade to use on them.

Mustapha00

Not really. Even without spending money, it's feasible to get a second pagoda by strategically choosing the most efficient hops, but one won't get another full set of upgrades without spending diamonds.

And there were those of us players who had at least one pagoda already when the event started if we'd won them in the Spring Event two years ago when they were introduced, so I'll probably likely end up with two unleveled pagodas in my inventory and at best 1 upgrade to use on them.

Is that one the same as the one from this Event?

I do vaguely recall a Pagoda being a reward in some Event prior to this one, but I thought it was only a population building (and a minor one at that).

Graviton

Is that one the same as the one from this Event?

I do vaguely recall a Pagoda being a reward in some Event prior to this one, but I thought it was only a population building (and a minor one at that).

Yes, it's the same one. I had one in my inventory on several worlds already, I didn't have it placed anywhere because it was just a residential. I had even deleted it on one world, before I learned to never ever delete anything.

Volodya

Yes, it's the same one. I had one in my inventory on several worlds already, I didn't have it placed anywhere because it was just a residential. I had even deleted it on one world, before I learned to never ever delete anything.
I had one placed with the rest of my Cherry Garden for quite some time, just for looks. I eventually needed the space and stored it. Words of wisdom: never ever delete anything.