• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26120

Hoods haven't rotated?? I'm happy lol.

Hit like 4 palaces the other day.

DeletedUser30312

With all that defense, I'm surprised Ardak's only got the level 1 defense trophy. Unless everyone's just too scared to take a crack at him.

Sometimes, I rub it in when I've got the advantage:

XCZ6ZBP.png

I also go after as many towers as I can, for the medals and just to bask in the glory of my dominance.

DeletedUser26154

you should be platinum by now!

In my earlier times, when I was progressing through the early ages and middle eras, I was very diplomatic.
I sent letters of introduction to everyone when the hood would switch.
Kept contact with a lot of people.
Many Fair Trades to help others and guilds.

Good networking kept my city out of harm's way when it was vulnerable to plunder.
And always, what comes around goes around.
I've been cool with everyone, and everyone in return has been cool with me.

A few people have tried once I had my strong defense.
But before then, no one did.
I would go months without anyone attacking, if only for points.

download.jpg

I was plundered on Rugnir only once, in the Early Middle Ages.

DeletedUser

And the voyager shows your Plunder bonus again now! Well done Inno, only took you 3 months to fix it:)

DeletedUser26154

Holey cow.....

Evil Plunderers can not be trusted with Awesome Power.

Not World Boss level yet.png

It's not World Boss Power yet.
Still lacking a lot in Defender's Attack, and Attacker's Defense.

But for an Evil Plunderer, it will uncork a huge bottle of Mayhem on the Neighborhood.

Some can be trusted with such Awesome Power as this.

paladin.png

However, some of our Forum Friends here...

Impolite Plunderer.png

Clearly can not.

DeletedUser30312

Here's what my city looks like right now:

now.jpg

Ripped out some of my barracks and put in production building to take advantage of some of the recurring quests while I finish up my preparations for CA. I got my watchfires hidden behind my buildings to be sneaky, and there's a Ritual Flame completely out of view behind the FoD.

Here's what I've got planned for CA:

plans.jpg blueprint.jpg

I'll need 6 expansions to build that stuff, but I've already got enough medals and diamonds to cover those costs. There's at least another 5 unused expansions from the tree and continent map IIRC. I use the medals and diamonds up first when I can. I'll take a look at the remaining expansions and try to work in the summer event sets. I need to get the goods for the Hab and Chat, while I'm still working on the prints for the DT and AO. I probably won't bother with more than those 5 Victory Towers. I'll get rid of the bigger supply buildings once I get the diamonds for the corresponding recurring quests, and I'm planning to put a pagoda from the spring event in place of one of the Tobacco Plantations.

There's more sneakiness with that, there's a Watchfire hidden behind the Hab, and the one by the Observatory isn't too easy to spot. There's also a Ritual Flame hidden behind the Chateau.

DeletedUser26154

What do you all think of ...

Plunder Immunity.

Every time you successfully attack someone's city defenses, they get a +5% to their city defense.
Every time you attack, it adds up against just you.
So all totals are for different individuals.

528eb93ba8635ead5bd777e4b69e51a2.png

Eventually they develop an "Immunity" to your Evil Plunders.

DeletedUser28670

What do you all think of ...

Plunder Immunity.

Every time you successfully attack someone's city defenses, they get a +5% to their city defense.

View attachment 5756

Eventually they develop an "Immunity" to your Evil Plunders.
No, no, no NO.
(1000 years later)
...no, No NOOOOO.

DeletedUser26120

Aren't you the one who said "easy plunder for me, easy plunder for you" or was that alogna?

Algona

Jeez.

Ardak. Clever. Poetic. Lavish. Memes. Big muscles

Algona. Buttfor. Dour. Cheap. Whines. Big Muscles.

Read between the A and the Big Muscles.

"Plunder for me, plunder for you,
You take some plunder, I'll take some, too!"