• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jern2017

Not from plundering the Asylum. You can't get BPs for ageless GBs by plundering or aiding. And in the post above mine, you said you were excited to plunder your first Asylum, not that you were excited to get an Observatory BP.

DreadfulCadillac

Do you think I was mixing it up then,
and got the OBS BP from aiding, and the Colosseum one from Plundering?
I'm so confused. I did get one directly after the other, though. That might be it.
You Can't Get Ageless Blueprints from Plundering or Aiding
YCGABPA
The unpronounceable, factable , acronym!

Graviton

Do you think I was mixing it up then,
and got the OBS BP from aiding, and the Colosseum one from Plundering?
Im so confused. I did get one directly after the other, though. That might be it.

If you got an Obs print, you got it from donating FPs to somebody else's and they just happened to level it. You don't get them from aiding nor plundering. Honest, we're not lying to you.

Captain Christian

This is the top player in my 'hood, and she is loaded with plunderable goodies! She used to have two imperial guards in the lineup, but she pulled them out!Example of a bad defensive army

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

Well just got thanked for plundering someone LOL She messaged me asking why I thought I had to plunder her so often (every 2nd day) I looked her city over and said I was helping her learn the game. That if instead of moving up the ages so quickly, she had the patience and taken the time to build her city so it was capable producing and supporting the troops she needed to defend it I might not have been successful. as I was actually attacking her with troops from the age below her present one. Turned out she was in a guild started by a stupid noob with a high opinion of himself, who obviously knows zilch about the game. So could not give any help or advice whatsoever. So I told her what to look for in a real guild. She was thinking of leaving the game because it just seemed so dumb. But now she is off to find a new guild and give it another try. told her to get back to me if she needs any help. There really does have to be something done about all the new guys who get lost in that pit of non guild guilds.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

I have a level 8 Winter Train in my secondary city (waiting until I get to PME for the last upgrade) with three cars. 8 Forge Points, as well as Goods and all the fun stuff. I also have a Maharaja's Palace with all the Buildings, so 5 FP and Goods as well.

Dude plundered my Flourishing Cider Mill for 7 FP. So...

RazorbackPirate

Dude plundered my Magnum Opus for 1 FP the other day. I added 2 FPs to his Traz, flipped it, and made 19 FPs. 3 in, 19 back, net gain of 16 FPs and cost him 17 units denying him a double dip. Dude was so upset he wanted me to apologize to him. I told him to go look up asymmetric warfare. Headline version:

Dude picks fight, gets beat up, demands apology.

Too funny.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

Turned out she was in a guild started by a stupid noob with a high opinion of himself, who obviously knows zilch about the game.
So, the Guild was started by WinnnerGR, no?

On the plus side, I haven't been plundered recently. Not that I care, since it's a small loss, I'm defending with Units of my age, and my defense boosts are decent.

WinnerGR

No day in Forge of Empires is complete without receiving some vulgar hate mail from a noob with a 2-spear fighter defense. Imagine what he would have said if I had actually plundered him...

Gonna have a fun time trolling this guy until the hood resets :p

I am so gonna do this !!!
I am going to plucder loades of peopel