• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DreadfulCadillac

Plunders on 6/11/2020
4 Lvl 2 Moongate: 32fp
1 Fully boosted Maharaja Palace: 5fp
1 Lvl 6 Winter Train: 2fp
1 Fully boosted Lvl 2 Zen Zone: 1fp
1 Gondola Dock Market: 1fp
1 Toymakers Booth: 1fp
2 Charcoal Express: 14fp
2 Terrace Farm: 10fp
1 Fully Boosted Lvl 2 Emperor's Entrance: 2fp
1 Bountiful Cider mill: 3fp
2 Magnum Opus: 2fp
1 Fully boosted Lvl 2 Piazza Cafe: 2fp
1 Lvl 1 Emperor's Entrance: 1fp
1 Fully boosted Eastern Palace Tower: 1fp
1 Flourishing Cider Mill: 7fp
Total: 82fp
I will update list this as the day goes on, ALSO this excludes goods, medals, supplies, etc gained through plundering.
Units lost:17(btw i autobattle everything)
lost another 8 units on a failed autobattle:( (x2) that high level traz is great!
--------------------------------------------------------
Snipes on on 6/11/2020
GBLevelPositionCostexpected Profit/Profit
TOR22-23P129557 FP
CC37-38P310547 FP (leveled)
LOA3-4P2172 FP
ARC48-49P43423 FP (leveled)
Oracle9-10P18143 FP
COA33-34P3806 FP (leveled)
LOA3-4
(ik again,lol)
P12612
OBS1-2P1127
TOB11-12P2607

Last edited:

Nicholas002

P.S.: At least the thieves aren't smart!
Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 5.27.08 AM.png
They actually are: your airship and train are both motivated, and thus un-plunderable.

Count Scorpius

I attack and loot my neighbors on the regular and honestly enjoy doing it. This is Forge of Empires, a game about conquest/war to build your empire, not Barbie's build my first city.

I literally get PM's DAILY from those neighbors whining and writing these ridiculous statements about how plundering is wrong. Frankly I'm tired of responding to these and getting into discussions on how I'm the bad guy. You know what? YOU are the bad guy because you know this is part of the game and you think sobbing into your cry towel is going to change it!

Enough is enough! It is time to shame these players and warn everyone else who these people are. I'm gonna start first with this example:

Dear Count,

I am sorry you felt the need to attack my town. If you had read the statement I posted in my profile, you would have seen that I abhore violence in all forms, including games such as this. I will aid you, I will trade with you, but I will not attack you. War is organized and sanctioned thievery and I will have no part in it. I hope you will respect my beliefs and not attack me again. I am sure that there are many players in this game that consider attacking and plundering as "fun"; I don't. I hope you will respect that in the future. Thank you for listening. Peace.

***Old2019*** Come on down! You are the first contestant on "The FOE Whining Hall of Fame!!!"

DeletedUser32232

I admit to never having made plundering a part of my game. I have used it, sparingly, to retaliate against someone who plundered me. I recently ran into something I did not understand. After winning the battle and waiting patiently for some plunderable production to appear I hit one of his TFs. I then saw the message "Failed to plunder" and I believe the next was "cannot plunder production in progress". Would someone please educate me?

WinnerGR

I recently ran into something I did not understand. After winning the battle and waiting patiently for some plunderable production to appear I hit one of his TFs. I then saw the message "Failed to plunder" and I believe the next was "cannot plunder production in progress". Would someone please educate me?
It means that when you entered the menu for choosing a building to plunder you had some lag and the building showed to have finished its production , then the owner collected it but it still showed un-collected , then when you went to collect it the lag caught up and it realized that the production was not finished.
It is not considered a bug. The longer you are logged into the game, the more that timer gets out of sync. Only way to deal with it, is to log out and log back in again. It has been so since the start of the game. Inno knows about it.
I am blaming you for saying it a bug just telling you ;) as you asked.
"Failed to plunder"
This exact bit is the message displayed while the game tries to diagnose the issue and work out what to do next.
"cannot plunder production in progress"
The game has no diagnosed the issue and chosen to give you that message , the other option would for it to have sent an external error message if you had extreme lag and the game realized that it could not continue running until it was sync again.

Last edited:

Agent327

It means that when you entered the menu for choosing a building to plunder you had some lag and the building showed to have finished its production , then the owner collected it but it still showed un-collected , then when you went to collect it the lag caught up and it realized that the production was not finished. It is not considered a bug. The longer you are logged into the game, the more that timer gets out of sync. Only way to deal with it, is to log out and log back in again. It has been so since the start of the game. Inno knows about it. I am blaming you for saying it a bug just telling you ;) as you asked.

It has nothing to do with lag. You can just be to late and I do not appreciate you using something I wrote as your own words.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...t-not-functioning-correctly.37013/post-324236