• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

icarusethan

That's no fun , I like the excitement of seeing what they are leaving out on their front lawns for me :). The biggest bonanza by far are the trains. They are chock full of holidays goodies just for me many times.
Agree. But for me, a guaranteed return is always better than odds. I can plunder a dude 7 days in a row and know when he will do the collection. But if he does the deal i will still be happy.

Kryxeus

MAH. I guess if you consider 44 FP a nice haul, then, sure. I consider 44 FP a modestly good snipe at best. All the other stuff is just useless bling you don't need.

A nice haul looks more like this:
View attachment 18260
It's been a few years since I played, the games changed. The last special buildings I remember were the Bazaar and Caravansary. I'm still adjusting but compared to what we used to get from a plunder, Anna's is a nice haul, in my time. I dont remember having Arcs back then.

Nice haul Vger.

Last edited:

Vger

It's been a few years since I played, the games changed. The last special buildings I remember were the Bazaar and Caravansary. I'm still adjusting but compared to what we used to get from a plunder, Anna's is a nice haul, in my time. I dont remember having Arcs back then.
Welcome back to the game. Yes, it has changed a lot, just in the time since I started, which was probably a year or 2 after the Caravansary came out.
OK...I admit 44 FP from a snipe actually is a nice haul, I was being a bit cheeky there. But the Arc did change the game. Some may find sniping more boring than plundering, but the arc tends to make it more profitable. YMMV.

Plunder Queen

I do snipe, I find it tedious, I do commit time to it nightly but to get rewarded 44 FPS off of one person for attacking, something I LOVE to do, just is so great. Snipes can sometimes take days so this is a fun way to kill the time between gbg and ge.

DreadfulCadillac

Screenshot 2020-12-30 214537.png
I have to thank the neighbors for their contributions of free Fp via plundering and sniping, as it goes into the DC CDM program, a noble program dedicated to leveling my CDM to level 60 something!

Vger

I have to thank the neighbors for their contributions of free Fp via plundering and sniping, as it goes into the DC CDM program, a noble program dedicated to leveling my CDM to level 60 something!
LOL.
It costs the owner 333 FP to level a CDM to 60. Isn't your daily nut bigger than that? Why you need help???

MarktheMagnificent

General question everyone: how is your plundering being affected by the Galata Tower? I'm Prog level in D-world and so far it's only had a limited effect on me.

icarusethan

General question everyone: how is your plundering being affected by the Galata Tower? I'm Prog level in D-world and so far it's only had a limited effect on me.
I go "dang it" when the effect triggers but it's not the end of the world for me. GT at lv80 gives you 6 plunder deny at 50% chance, that is really annoying, but i don't target people who might get an lv80 GT in the near future. If they have the ability to level it up this fast then they are active and their city defense might go over 1000, and they collect on time. The best way to "plunder" them is to snipe their buildings, which GT can't stop at all.
My main target is always those guys in the middle. they do events and get full sets of the event building, but they don't have a crazy high defense and they collect things when they can which gives me a window to jump in the snap the best building I can find. These guys not going to have a high-level GT, even if they want to, because their FP production is quite low and it will take them a whole year to reach lv80(more or less)
So yeah, GT is kinda annoying but it doesn't affect me that much :)

Kranyar the Mysterious

Since most people that have one will never raise it above level 10, it is basically a non-factor.

We've seen a huge surge in them being raised quickly right now when it is shiny and new, but I've noticed that even after a week or so the number being worked in my guild that is ranked #1 is down to a trickle (only seen 2 others besides myself on the 1.9 or swaps the last couple of days). That makes me think that outside of a few players leveling it up high, it will be exceedingly rare to see one leveled up high enough to really make any difference to a dedicated plunderer.

Plunder Queen

I go "dang it" when the effect triggers but it's not the end of the world for me. GT at lv80 gives you 6 plunder deny at 50% chance, that is really annoying, but i don't target people who might get an lv80 GT in the near future. If they have the ability to level it up this fast then they are active and their city defense might go over 1000, and they collect on time. The best way to "plunder" them is to snipe their buildings, which GT can't stop at all.
My main target is always those guys in the middle. they do events and get full sets of the event building, but they don't have a crazy high defense and they collect things when they can which gives me a window to jump in the snap the best building I can find. These guys not going to have a high-level GT, even if they want to, because their FP production is quite low and it will take them a whole year to reach lv80(more or less)
So yeah, GT is kinda annoying but it doesn't affect me that much :)
47A934C6-F9C9-4655-9B94-2D2FD6990E57.jpeg

This is mine. The only thing plunderable in my town are my Magnum Optus’ which I only use during events for production cycles. I’m always collect on time as well. I don’t get sniped, but I do get people that flip my gbs. Doesn’t really bother me though because those rage flips save me sometimes hundreds of FPS. I will have my Atlantis to 60 this week which I’m pretty happy about. I’m not thrilled at the fact that I can defeat someone’s army, find their collection time, and then get blocked by a level 2 tower. It’s pretty crappy. I built the GT for the small footprint of goods that are produced. Instead of helping people learn to play the game like boost your attack and collect on time; you’re just catering to the whine babies. I doubt people who whine about plundering are the ones spending hundreds to up their attack boosts as well. What is the purpose of me having a high attack boost and attacking a neighbor just to get denied by a crappy low level plunder repel building. I attack 70 people a day. Usually I get repelled by 5 per day which isn’t bad but when I try to plunder a 12 fp TF 2 that can get my AM bonus to 24, I’m going to start getting annoyed.