• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Kranyar the Mysterious

So you don't get mad if a bird flies by and sht on your cloth? you just tell yourself that its not gonna ever happen again and move on?
Pretty much, though I don't ever tell myself it's never gonna happen again. I think I've been hit by a pigeon once, and Canadian geese 3 or 4 times. But why worry about something that might happen, and won't affect me in any manner outside of a brief annoyance?

what i find really annoying is plundering someone with 2 spearfighters and then being stopped by the building.
How do you get schematics for galata to begin with?
(only a beginner at plundering, but I do keep spreadsheets...)

Jern2017

General question everyone: how is your plundering being affected by the Galata Tower? I'm Prog level in D-world and so far it's only had a limited effect on me.

It triggered on me for the third time just earlier. No big deal, but my main issue with the GT is that so few players plunder, there's a good chance for example all five chances it has at level 60 won't ever be triggered for most players in 24 hours.

jon38ak

Proposal
Make Plunder Crybabies easier to spot.

Current System
They hide most of the time and makes finding them out more difficult.

Details
Add a giant blue arrow over a player's city hall when they complain about plundering on the forums.

Abuse Prevention
Dogs in a park, baby.

Visual Aids

View attachment 4163

Conclusion
This should shut them up.
What pithy little "Proposal" will you come up with for those self-aggrandizing advanced players who whine, complain and fume against others who "flip" or "level" their Great Building--depriving them of high level charges, messing up the collection timing or double dip--without specifically being given permission by the owner?
As you take great pleasure in ridiculing those who complain about getting Plundered, it is tremendously more entertaining when said "advanced players" whimper like children about the Great Buildings being Leveled head of their "schedule."

How about this for their locator? 4sefxs.jpg

Graviton

"Self-aggrandizing"? Because you chose to deprive them of a GB production, and are for some reason proud of that? Projection.

Graviton

Their self-aggrandizing has nothing to do with my taking of anyone's Great Building(s) production.

Forgive me, I wasn't clear. There is no self-aggrandizement in complaining about somebody denying one's GB production. Much self-aggrandizement is on display in your post.

jon38ak

I always appreciate folk who read entire threads.

Not sure what response you expect from a post 3 years old from DeletedUser.

I'm guessing it won't be too pithy.
Thanks. you made me laugh--even if it was at myself. However, the Thread is alive and I responded for any/all who read DeletedUser26154's post.

DeletedUser

How is flipping someone' GB early to just be spiteful comparable to plundering for gain and no other reason ?

jon38ak

Forgive me, I wasn't clear. There is no self-aggrandizement in complaining about somebody denying one's GB production. Much self-aggrandizement is on display in your post.
Actually, I wrote, "... those self-aggrandizing players..." not referring to DeletedUser26154 specifically, meaning mostly to in-the-game. However DeletedUser26154 did display that quality in subsequent posts.

I have only "flipped" or "leveled" someone else's Great Building intentionally out of ignorance when learning the game.
I now only "flip" or "level" as retalitation against those who Plunder my City. I Motivate or Polish every single Freind and Neighbor at least 6 times a week. Despite that, some advanced players still Plunder my City. When they do, I wait for their Great Buildings to become vulnerable to my "leveling" or "flipping" them. Often the opportunity escapes me.

Making Contributions to another Player's Great Building--of any amount at any Rewards Rank, at any time is part of the game, just as Plundering/getting Plundered.

icarusethan

Actually, I wrote, "... those self-aggrandizing players..." not referring to DeletedUser26154 specifically, meaning mostly to in-the-game. However DeletedUser26154 did display that quality in subsequent posts.

I have only "flipped" or "leveled" someone else's Great Building intentionally out of ignorance when learning the game.
I now only "flip" or "level" as retalitation against those who Plunder my City. I Motivate or Polish every single Freind and Neighbor at least 6 times a week. Despite that, some advanced players still Plunder my City. When they do, I wait for their Great Buildings to become vulnerable to my "leveling" or "flipping" them. Often the opportunity escapes me.

Making Contributions to another Player's Great Building--of any amount at any Rewards Rank, at any time is part of the game, just as Plundering/getting Plundered.
so you spend your own fp at a loss to flip someone's GB just to get a chance of taking away their double dipping. Not only you get plundered, you also plundered yourself.

jon38ak

so you spend your own fp at a loss to flip someone's GB just to get a chance of taking away their double dipping. Not only you get plundered, you also plundered yourself.
On opportune occasions, yes. From 1 to 10 Forge Points, usually it's closer to 1 but I have Contributed more so as not to miss the opportunity. Since I opperate with a "floor" of 1000 Forge Points, it really doesn't impact my balance.
It's all a game, it's a simple pleasure.

Jern2017

Some fun, light-hearted mail to begin with the neighborhood shuffle.

Attachments

• 20210105_164734.jpg
    20210105_164734.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 39

DeletedUser

I sniped an Arc and the person retaliated with an attack and got through but only with 1/2 a unit spared and he even got a Kraken hit on me to boot. My Att is much higher than my defensive att and I stomped his defence with no losses. I am not a total jerk so I sent him this message :) message.JPG