• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Plunder Queen

Says my bar is filled with no existent FPS. I’m losing a lot of FPS by not being able to plunder. I submitted a ticket. Not much I can do.

Jern2017

That's odd. Never happened to me, thankfully. I do sometimes get this message even if my FP bar isn't at 100 or more. I sometimes can't collect if I have 30-60 FPs.

Plunder Queen

So far every instance I’ve seen of this in the last couple days has been with 0 FPs in bar. Could you try again once you have a FP in bar?
So far every instance I’ve seen of this in the last couple days has been with 0 FPs in bar. Could you try again once you have a FP in bar?

Still won’t let me collect even with a fp in the bar. Tried to plunder a train and I can’t.

Attachments

• 121A50E8-6599-4227-8493-C77EC29BD66D.jpeg
    121A50E8-6599-4227-8493-C77EC29BD66D.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 13

Algona

Tried to plunder a train and I can’t.

Dear INNO!

This traveshamockery must stop!! Treating Plunderers this way is antithetical to the Holiday spirit...

Here we have Anne Boleyn the Happiest, who, in the spirit of the season is trying to save her neighbors the efforts of buying her presents by simple selecting her own!!!!

Please let Ann live up to her surname..... How can she be Happiest knowing her neighbors have to go to further effort to provider her presents??????

kthnxbye,,,,,,,

SocietyForProgressivePunctuationUse

Plunder Queen

Dear INNO!

This traveshamockery must stop!! Treating Plunderers this way is antithetical to the Holiday spirit...

Here we have Anne Boleyn the Happiest, who, in the spirit of the season is trying to save her neighbors the efforts of buying her presents by simple selecting her own!!!!

Please let Ann live up to her surname..... How can she be Happiest knowing her neighbors have to go to further effort to provider her presents??????

kthnxbye,,,,,,,

SocietyForProgressivePunctuationUse
You are completely right. I mean there are so many sad Terrace Farms and trains that are just sitting there. Have to settle for goods now. Sigh.

Algona

You are completely right. I mean there are so many sad Terrace Farms and trains that are just sitting there. Have to settle for goods now. Sigh.

'Tis a genuine service to society and to the environment you perform, keeping those crops from rotting in the fieldds and helping feed your populace.

You are a noble benafactrix to humanity and the world.

It breaks my heart to see INNO's blatant disregard of your attempts to save a world from climate change and starvation.

DeletedUser

Terrace farms are a secondary target to me. Too many peeps loading them with 5 minute junk runs.Love , love and love the trains in this event. Shopping is going to be soooo much better now that more will have them.

Pickleweasel

I wonder if it is somehow recognizing a full forge point bar on your target (if they have one) and thus preventing the "collection" in their city. No matter to me either way, as I don't fight but it seems like something that should be corrected.