• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser

Speaking of city defenses.
World Boss Players ask me to test their's and give them feedback.

View attachment 5821

No Evil Plunderer can be trusted like this.

I give different feedback. More along the lines of defense failed, thanks for the stuff.

I do not think evil would be correct, more along the lines of rogue hideouts are smaller in space and rogues are free to produce, makes more sense to let other produce then waste space on those type of buildings.

I am neutral on the plundering everyone is attacked and plundered if they can be.

DeletedUser30312

If multiple goods buildings but only 1 ready for production then something is up hahaha.

Nah, I'm griping about multiple ineffective buildings. In which case, some might be noobs who haven't twigged to the whole concept of deposits and efficient production, especially when they're down at the bottom of the hood rankings. And possibly they're building more than 1 inefficient building to make up for the inefficiency. :rolleyes: I dunno, I thought it was pretty damn clear when I started the game how it worked. I never build inefficient, and I started on mobile.

Also look at player's age - don't know that person's whole city but LMA players shouldn't have more than 2 of the same type of any age goods buildings. You don't start getting extra deposits until Modern era.

Yes, I know that cities get 2 deposits per age until later in the game, though some people who are new to the age or just slow on the map will have less. Doesn't stop some people from building all 5 buildings.

Sometimes you fall for a good one though, I feel you. I always make a list of "fakery" - yes that's what I have as a title. If someone fooled me with a fp production building or something like that goods/no deposit then I make a note of it. It only works once, if at all. :)

Oh same here. Whether it's a trap (which is a crappy strategy anyway) or just ignorance, I take notes and know what's worth plundering. I also note who's producing junk in their bazaars and such.

What kind of Evil Plunderer are you?

D: all of the above. :D

ODragon

I was hitting 8-10 FP a day when the Cherry Blossom set came out. I've gotten 100 FP since the neighbor-swap on Monday which is about 30+ per day. Loving it!

DeletedUser26120

It's one of the three, so pick one and be good at it.
Definitely Neutral Evil.

My hood this time around is mostly TE players so I gave up attacking this rotation. But I'm still high enough in points that I'm #1 so I haven't been attacked either.

DeletedUser30312

LyieASp.png

DeletedUser30312

Hit my first two full palaces today:

nxbCJgH.png

I wonder if that second guy will pick a fight, he's in the top 10 of the hood. I could use a good war, help to keep me from getting complacent and soft. Barring that, I'll take some hate mail. Haven't had much of that at all.

Taxes were good for me today. In addition to those palaces, I got 3 2 day productions at full capacity, another 2 day production that was unboosted, a fully boosted Elephant Fountain Gate, fps from a Bazaar, Masquerade Ball, and Rosarium, plus various 4 hour and 8 hour goods productions, mostly boosted, a few that weren't as I looked for good plunder opportunities.

DeletedUser26120

I haven't plundered this rotation, 70%+ of neighbors are one era above me. TE tanks have stealth so that makes it even harder.

I'm waiting on next rotation and hoping for all CE/PME players. :) I'll even take all CE.

DeletedUser27184

With how much defense you play as a plunderer? Is it reasonable to plunder with relevantly low defense values?

DeletedUser26120

I have plundered with less than 100% defense. Most people don't hit back lol.