• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

I just hope they don't put me back in that TE hood next rotation.

Proposal
Neighborhoods of Justice.

Current System
Evil Plunderers run amok.

Details
Once a player reaches the end of their Plunder Achievement.
They get put into a special kind of neighborhood.
A Neighborhood of Justice.
Forever.

Evil Plunderers are automatically at the bottom.
Last 10 spots are saved just for them.
The other 65 players will be Future Era and above.
All friends of people you plundered, and they hold grudges.

This will be where Evil Plunderers stay for the rest of their game.
You are an LMA Evil Plunderer?
Too bad, because this is Justice.
You're getting plundered hard every single day, because you deserve it.

Abuse Prevention
There is no escape for the Wicked.

Visual Aids
7a086bb9b326ff894a2f85c315f05d63.png

Conclusion

download.jpg

They deserve Justice.

DeletedUser26120

lol yeah I know you'd like that but I wouldn't.

I counted Thursday's haul - between plunder and tavern, I placed 93 extra fps on swaps. So I nearly doubled my production that day.

Yesterday was a bit slower with 80ish. Today I'm up to 67 and may get a couple more palaces or 1fp hits later.

DeletedUser30900

lol yeah I know you'd like that but I wouldn't.

I counted Thursday's haul - between plunder and tavern, I placed 93 extra fps on swaps. So I nearly doubled my production that day.

Yesterday was a bit slower with 80ish. Today I'm up to 67 and may get a couple more palaces or 1fp hits later.
i got similar amount recently, people collect their palace in a certain time period and it worked prefect for me ;)

DeletedUser26120

For this hood noon to 7pm is primetime. Not much outside of those hours.

DeletedUser28670

Proposal

Current System

Details
Forever.

Abuse Prevention

Visual Aids
View attachment 6423

Conclusion

View attachment 6424

They deserve Justice.
Yes, we plunderers obviously deserve Justice by having better and better things to plunder.

Proposal:
Every time you win PvP battles, you get a " Plunder Bonus".

Current System:
Nothing of the like.

Details:
Every 5 successful attacks-and plunders we get a "plunder bonus", based on our 1st 2nd and 3rd wins on towers. 1st gives you 5% more plunder bonus, 2nd 3% more and 3rd 2 percent more. Basically, every 5 battles you get your loot bonus, the loot you have plundered times your bonus plunder. Only PvP battles count.

Abuse Prevention:
Every two months your plunder bonus gets reset.

Conclusion:
This will greatly benefit plunderers. I don't care that changes to plunder is on DNSL :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Proposal

Current System

Details
Forever.

Abuse Prevention

Visual Aids
View attachment 6423

Conclusion

View attachment 6424

They deserve Justice.
We the Evil Plunderers, as you call us, are actually doling out Justice. We plunder those who don't take collecting or defending seriously. Those who learn to collect and/or defend, or those who learn to send friend requests and aid/Tavern sit, generally avoid our Justice. Those who foolishly leave goods, coins, FPs, supplies laying around receive Justice. It's kind of like Incidents, only instead of searching our cities, we search the cities of foolish neighbors. Maybe those complaining about the meager rewards of Incidents should learn to plunder. :D

DeletedUser

They deserve Justice.
And I have been doling it out to those foolish neighbors all evening, inspired by your post. Should I refer them to you when they send me thank you notes?

55885003.jpg

DeletedUser28670

Oh dear, Mister Doesn't-Plunder-Ardak is going to have quite a shock when he logs in to the forum, reads our posts, then logs into the game and finds complaints about him being the inspirer of our "Justice Plundering League" :p

This might be what I send in response for my disgruntled neighbour's complaints:

"Dear Neighbour-
I thank you for your kind words about my taxing your city. However, may I direct you to the attention of the Justice Plundering League, which doles out justice to hapless, foolish neighbours like you who don't care about leaving your goods safe and having a good defence. The JPL was inspired, by part, by the infamous quote of one Ardak Kumerin, who stated that "Plunderers Deserve Justice!"

Have a good day, and may your city yield good taxes that I will plunder,
Lord Muggle, JPL member.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

Oh dear, Mister Doesn't-Plunder-Ardak is going to have quite a shock when he logs in to the forum, reads our posts, then logs into the game and finds complaints about him being the inspirer of our "Justice Plundering League"

powering_up_by_sunderbraze-d5u4hye.png

Your posts strengthen me.

DeletedUser30900

any of your guys planning to advance age for the Fall event? I don't think its worth it..... I'm planing to advance right after winter event so i can use advanced unit to plunder the neighborhood for at least a month ;P Anyone has other opinion? Besides that, anyone has any idea about which one is better, use InA units against CA units or use PE units against InA units?

DeletedUser26120

any of your guys planning to advance age
I plan to stay in Contemporary Era until 2018 at least. And I'm not kidding.

I love this era. I can fight 15 out of 16 in GE4 and I suspect that will change in TE with stealth tanks.

There are a lot of hoodies in this era producing fps and I'm waiting for all the people I plundered in Modern and Postmodern to move up as well, so I should have solid targets for the rest of the year.

I'm currently spending my fps pumping up my GBs and it's great fun, both seeing my bonuses raise and getting all the rewards from the swaps I'm in.

Having the time of my life and have 5 provinces on the map to milk out. With inno not requiring them for every single quest now, that could last me a long time.

DeletedUser26154

There are a lot of hoodies in this era producing fps and I'm waiting for all the people I plundered in Modern and Postmodern to move up as well, so I should have solid targets for the rest of the year.

images (2).jpg

Pure, premeditated Evil.