• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser

These neighbours BETTER not get the wrong impression from me aiding them daily. I'm only looking for the BPs, and I'm highly cranky from not plundering. :mad: Can't wait for a full set of Babel BPs so I can start plundering these folks.

Maybe I'll take a break from aiding today and attack and plunder? What a dilemma. Do I need to plunder more or do I need these BPs more? Half of my mind says PLUNDER! and the other side says you need those BPs. :confused:
You do know that there is also a chance at BPs from plundering, just like from aiding, right?:D

DeletedUser26965

You do know that there is also a chance at BPs from plundering, just like from aiding, right?:D
And it's a slightly lower chance to get prints from plundering, not that it isn't low from Aiding, just slightly lower than Aiding. Better to get prints hopping, donating, recurring quests and GE anyway.

DeletedUser28670

I'm solidly in first place in my hood and 5 neighbours foolishly attack my city, mistaking me for a 2-Spearfighter defence. :D Needless to say, those 5 neighbours will be getting taxed as per my Rules of Conduct for Plundering, oops, taxing. At least that gives me an excuse to plunder someone, instead of hunting for blueprints :rolleyes:. My two halves of my mind finally agree on something! :p

DeletedUser

So... You get a city to EMA, then delete and start over?

View attachment 6548

Just so you can plunder Lumber and Marble with ease?
And you build up all those muscles...

Funny-Muscle-Meme-Gives-Friend-A-High-Five-Picture.jpg

...just so you can high-five the world bosses?

upload_2017-8-29_15-54-8.jpeg

DeletedUser30312

Well, I started hitting some of the new people in my hood. And instead of starting at the bottom like I usually do, I first hit two guys who were showing off a level 1 Outlaw achievement, to show them some Evil Justice™. Both of them had the Spearfighter defense. I'm a little over 100 plunders away from level 3. Watch as the master shows them how it's done:

evil justice.png

DeletedUser30900

Half of my mind says PLUNDER! and the other side says you need those BPs. :confused:
You get Bps from plundering too, some says the chance is 2 times smaller but I don't think it changes anything since that percentage is low anyway

DeletedUser26154

Nothing is over until we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

This was a quote from the movie 1941.
Said by John Belushi.
It's been 30 years since I've watched that film.

download (1).jpg

But I recognized the quote instantly.

ffff.jpg

Forum Punditry asks for a Certain Level of Maturity.

DeletedUser26120

OK men, I have tactical data on our newest target. The Bountiful Cider Mill. This building produces 3fp every 24h so there's great potential but disappointment may also run high since it produces medals on 1h, guild power on 4h, and goods on 8h rotations.

Watch for patterns and try to confirm it's producing fps before you hit it. Without further ado, this is our objective:

NK5m6pI.png

As you can see, the enemy stands out - with that water wheel being it's identifying feature. Good luck troops!

DeletedUser26120

Here's some more tactical data: the blooming cider mill - the first upgrade. A 3x3 building whose only 2 good production options are 1h medals or 24h for 1fp.

So as long as it's not being used as a decoy it's producing 1fp.

WdtUK84.png

People may have this if they lack 2 additional upgrade items. Hopefully I'll get at least 1 more myself and I can post a picture of the next upgrade, which gives 2fp in 24h. Worth plundering for sure, on both versions.

DeletedUser30900

So as long as it's not being used as a decoy it's producing 1fp.

WdtUK84.png

Unless my neighbor doesnt have zen zone, king and queen, or palace, im not gonna pick this as target....not worth the effort

DeletedUser29563

I think this thread is as good a place to ask this question as anyway else.
I just received the last blueprint in my Voyager V1 set. Have you guys built it? Would you build it again if you could do it over?