• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

My goal is to do 11,000 fights in a week;

Go easy on the Middle Age players SJS, please.

These are my totals for the week.

Future Era tower:
FE.png

Arctic Future Era tower:
AF.png

Oceanic Future tower:
OF.png

My ranks will go lower the closer to the end of the week we get.
But these are my fights for the week.

289 fights this week.
About 40 fights were GvG.
Over 240 fights were G.E. and Continent Map.
That means two-wave fights.

fsih.jpg

None were neighbors.

DeletedUser26965

Go easy on the Middle Age players SJS, please.

These are my totals for the week.

Future Era tower:
View attachment 6242

Arctic Future Era tower:
View attachment 6243

Oceanic Future tower:
View attachment 6244

My ranks will go lower the closer to the end of the week we get.
But these are my fights for the week.

289 fights this week.
About 40 fights were GvG.
Over 240 fights were G.E. and Continent Map.
That means two-wave fights.

View attachment 6245

None were neighbors.
I'm in OF and I don't PvP
0 plunder - Copy.PNG

DeletedUser30900

Nothing like a good GvG war, although it was more like we got whooped lol, to pump up your fight count, Aug 1 2650 fights, at time of this post 7214 fights, nearly all of it directed at one guild in GvG lol, I love it.
i never figure out the reason you two stay in this thread. To make the others feel better because we have more fun plundering people while you guys sit in the city staring at your watch fires i guess?

DeletedUser29295

i never figure out the reason you two stay in this thread. To make the others feel better because we have more fun plundering people while you guys sit in the city staring at your watch fires i guess?

There should be a bit of balance in any discussion. I enjoy having them here myself.

DeletedUser26965

I figure it's all part of the fun of this thread. I guess you missed my post from earlier;
I think this post is for plunderers to swath in their blood-lust in a wasteland of plundered special buildings, smashed dreams of happy dance collections of the victimized mobile only player only here for the shiny flower events and to that I say, press on plunderer, press on.

[insert ardak meme here]

I agree it should mainly stay on topic though but I'm a lover not a fighter in PvP...

PvP2 - Copy.PNG

...GvG though? That's another story...

GvG - Copy.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30312

Just went to plunder this guy - think he might need a lesson in city arrangement!!
View attachment 6160

That looks like about half my neighborhood.

and taxed (or plundered, or robbed if you prefer these terms)

I'm partial to "tribute", myself.

The guy with the rogues on defense decided to retaliate. He ran as soon as he saw my defense:

os8kmrw.jpg

I also ended the week with my best tower score yet.

0ooDfUu.jpg

I got a neighbor in this hood who's trying to be aggressive, but isn't very good at it. She attacks every day or so and retreats. Often, she attacks with defense troops too (which only makes it easier for me to pick my retaliating force.) No attack bonuses or GBs either. Let's just say I've been giving her some lessons in the finer points of combat. :D

I've seen players like this before, not everyone who plays carelessly is docile. Usually they attack over and over and run (so they're not taking notes). Some of them make the mistake of using defense units, so you know some of what they got protecting them. Sometimes, their defense is wounded, so they might be swapping wounded units into defense (I never use defense units to attack, and I keep enough unattached units in reserve in case I need to switch my defense around). Some of these players attack without bothering to defend, it amuses me to retaliate against a pair of Spearfighters.

DeletedUser29295

I got a neighbor in this hood who's trying to be aggressive, but isn't very good at it. She attacks every day or so and retreats. Often, she attacks with defense troops too (which only makes it easier for me to pick my retaliating force.) No attack bonuses or GBs either. Let's just say I've been giving her some lessons in the finer points of combat. :D

Like this one with me: eveery day they do this.
Screenshot (260)_LI.jpg