• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser29295

My overall plunders are down since I started targeting fps only, but I'm happy to report my fps plundered per day has gone up. :)

So in some ways it's better for others that I'm hitting fps only, there are some people I never get to plunder.

But rip to those whose palaces I am hitting lol.

With my new hood my trading is WAY down: out of the 72 new taxpayers, 12....12 have a GB. 12 in LMA. Almost all have full Palaces and/or Terrace Farms, so I don't think they stopped to consider what would happen when they get into a hood where someone taxes them every day. Most are still looking for EMA or HMA goods. Most are using EMA troops or 2 spearchuckers for defense. And I have no guilt.

I have garnered enough FP's from this hood to aquire supplies from my 2 OF friends to plant 2 more Atlantis for my Guild, as well as an AO and an Atomium. So they are supplying me with the means to assist my Guild in a real important way.

Similarly, some do not wish to countenance the existence of those who would steal from others just to move ahead faster. By taking anti-plunder measures, they are, in a sense, justifying the plunderers, actualizing them.

I think I gave myself a hernia laughing so hard at this statement.

The problem is that neither side in this discussion is completely right. How do we approach a modus vivendi in which plunderers feel their rights are upheld, while victims can be assured that their codes of ethics are not being torn to shreds?

My simple answer: go play something like FarmVille. In a war game where you have troops to attack and defend, you wish to speak of rights for how a game is played. Jeesh.....

To sum up the discussion so far: wrongly or rightly, many people feel upset when their goods, forge points, etc. are stolen. Why do they feel this way? I can only surmise. Perhaps they are dismayed that people would choose to hurt the chances of others simply to move up faster in relatively worthless points.

And this game is just that: a GAME. If players cannot read the rules of the game, cannot understand them, and want to be coddled like they have become in reality, maybe a good slap on the cheek (or 2, or more) of how this game works will be a wake up call. Personally, this is nothing more then a distraction for me: a great stress reliever. And when I see players whining and crying about the fact I wiped out their troops, and taxed (or plundered, or robbed if you prefer these terms) I laugh even harder about it.

Psychoanalyze all you wish to: no matter how you cut it, the biggest issue is that these people rush through the Eras trying to self gratify their cities and themselves without taking into account the price they will have to pay in the long run. The worst of the lot of them are no more then crybabies that want everything and are unwilling to do what has to be done to get there. And I have no in-game pity on them.

DeletedUser29295

Oh, this is getting good. A hoodie sent out a Hood PM:
Screenshot (232)_LI.jpg

I will post more as it goes on. I have never seen this before.

DeletedUser26154

Today is Saturday.

Peaceful-Pictures.png

Saturday and Sunday: No Plunder! Enjoy the weekend with 2 solid days of M/P for everyone in your neighborhood.
Show Mercy and Love for your Neighbors.
[I.e. Polish, Motivation, Nice Blueprints, etc.]

DeletedUser29295

And a wee bit more: guess I have struck a nerve.

Screenshot (235)_LI.jpg

I will not post any more of the exchanges unless asked: this is running on and on like a Politician at an all you can hand shake convention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27505

LOL..
SouperStarr named you well with "The Taxman" Alkayman. :)
I'm glad to see ya on the forum boards here and educating the teach able and frustrating the "learning impaired" at the same time. ;)

Glad to be in the same Guild my friend.

Johnny Rock Stars

Sir Builds Alot

DeletedUser26120

My simple answer: go play something like FarmVille.
I'd actually suggest Elvenar, it's also produced by innogames so same type of high quality town building game without the pvp aspect.

Anyway back on topic I plan to join the upcoming US world that opens so if any of you want to get together as a guild that'd be cool, already plan on setting one up with a friend.

DeletedUser30900

My overall plunders are down since I started targeting fps only, but I'm happy to report my fps plundered per day has gone up. :)

So in some ways it's better for others that I'm hitting fps only, there are some people I never get to plunder.

But rip to those whose palaces I am hitting lol.
Plundering goods or coins or supply can also equalize to getting points though, you can use coins to buy FPs, you can use supply to build residences that produce coins and you can exchange goods for FPs. So overall, focus on points only doesn't make sense to me, I have a timeline for each neighbor I plunder, if I'm sure I miss his FPs I will go for goods, if it's almost 24 hrs I will just grab wtever I can get :)

DeletedUser26154

Also, @Lord Muggle
You do not write the Dictionaries around here.
Some dude named Webster does.

Let's get back to the basics.

black background - Copy (2).png

But it is stealing.

7b29b184c0a8f1a0462e628f0d21c8ef.png

DeletedUser26154

11,500 by the end of the year.

You do not have to censor names from global listings.
They are fully public knowledge.
Anyone can look them up.

second lowest.png

Evil Plunderers Numbers are Evil.

top player likes my trades.png

These Numbers are Kind and Pure.