• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

Be interested to see if anyone attacks you and gets through your defenses as you're at the bottom.

6bd104de3428a126f8a73d19dd615c94.png

He used a different assortment of troops specifically for my defenses.
To be fair, I got World Boss DennBo and World Boss Bripcon this morning.
I highly doubt there is a One-Defense-Fits-All at the top.
It's like rock - paper - scissors.

9ba356d97dachers.png

There's too many different abilities to interact with each other.

DeletedUser26120

Have been stuck with a few people couple hood rotations in a row who are sabotaging their own production as an anti-plunder strategy.

Not getting as much as I could but neither are they lol. One dude legit has 6 luaus and a rosarium that produce nothing but supplies. Giving up about 21 fp a day to prevent 2-3 from being plundered.

One big attacker/plunderer is about to move up to TE so that should help me a bit, in terms of competition.

DeletedUser26154

One big attacker/plunderer

It's kind of pointless to plunder at this level.
The most World Boss Bripcon can get me for is one O.F. Palace.
He doesn't need goods... or supplies, or coins or medals.
Maybe 5 Forge Points but...

World Boss Players flip through thousands of Forge Points a day on swaps.
It's a waste for him to stop what he's doing every so often to check on my production.
The only thing my city needs are Blue Prints and Harbor-gathered goods.
No one really plunders up here.

ebc.png

It's all Huggles and Cuddles among the Rugnir World Boss Players.

DeletedUser30312

Have been stuck with a few people couple hood rotations in a row who are sabotaging their own production as an anti-plunder strategy.

Not getting as much as I could but neither are they lol. One dude legit has 6 luaus and a rosarium that produce nothing but supplies. Giving up about 21 fp a day to prevent 2-3 from being plundered.

One big attacker/plunderer is about to move up to TE so that should help me a bit, in terms of competition.

When I get supplies from one of those buildings, I mark it down and usually don't go back. So yeah, keep wasting space on a tiny number of supplies while I attack you, I hope you got a properly configured building set instead.

ODragon

When I get supplies from one of those buildings, I mark it down and usually don't go back. So yeah, keep wasting space on a tiny number of supplies while I attack you, I hope you got a properly configured building set instead.
And while not what I want, I am still plundering and getting a chance at blue prints so they only hurt themselves.

Volodya

Obviously that strategy is grossly inefficient, but is it really so surprising that some players value frustrating aggressors more highly than they value maximum efficiency? It's been literally years since my +618 defense has been breached, but if it ever starts happening regularly, I'd give serious consideration to taking that approach, at least with some buildings some of the time.

DeletedUser26154

Only about 400 more to go.

Those will protect you until you reach the end.
Then it will still protect you against all but the PlunderBunnys and Tower Point Contests.
On Rugnir, the World Boss Players will strive for tower points.
Then boost each other's Great Buildings with Forge Point Swaps.

Once you get to the World Boss Tables, the game changes.
I'm 2 years away from being a World Boss Player myself.
One can not simply buy their way to World Boss Status.
It must be earned and approved.

When you are at the lower Ages and Eras, you have plenty of time on your hands.
8 hour timers means 7 and a half hours to scour your neighbors.
ExecDude, has 2 Great Buildings when combined, produce 200 Forge Points.
That's my entire city's 24 hour Forge Point production.

22e624d191709802e6adab56757ae44a.png

That's why World Boss Players don't piddle around with plundering.

ODragon

This guy sent me the "not cool stealing after" for the 3rd time. Now today I got the cancer message... what to do. Should I let him keep his one Silk?!?

cry.jpg

DeletedUser26120

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this, but for me - players with female names or avatars tend to have a higher rate of decoys and frequently have high defense bonuses.

Seems like females are more bothered by plundering than males?

Or maybe it's the mentality of having to be better than others.

DeletedUser29295

I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this, but for me - players with female names or avatars tend to have a higher rate of decoys and frequently have high defense bonuses.

Seems like females are more bothered by plundering than males?

Or maybe it's the mentality of having to be better than others.

I am not sure about that: the notes I get from ones that are "male" are usually more nasty then the ones with the "female" identification. But I have heard others say the same thing you are pointing out, so there may be some truth to it.