• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser31771

My guild doesn't GvG, but I build Deal for the offense/defense -- mainly the offense

DeletedUser31440

I hope y'all are ready for a good one:

So on Saturday nights I've been known to imbibe a few too many, sometimes that ends up with me being a bit lazy in my collections come Sunday morning. Luckily enough for me though somebody was kind enough to collect one of my TF's for me this past Sunday. After collecting my TF he then decided to send me a message and challenge me to try him, which I assumed meant break his defense and plunder him, so of course that's what I've been doing. Below is one of the most entertaining conversations I've had in game in quite a while, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I am, and yes there should be more updates coming.
PP-1.JPG
PP-2.JPG
PP-3.JPG
PP-4.JPG

DeletedUser31440

Update on today's fun:
PP-1.PNG
PP-2.PNG
PP-3.PNG

To his credit he is still attacking me daily, but I changed up my defense and he hasn't gotten through again.
PP-4.PNG

I also asked everyone in the guild who felt so inclined to send him a message thanking him for his donation of glass today and guild power yesterday.
PP-5.PNG

DeletedUser32389

@Ozyman Tremble Weaklings
44917da83ce7c0f5e8f4a6ea16c350a1--calvin-and-hobbes-winter-fun.jpg

Wha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

DeletedUser31308

Update on today's fun:
View attachment 9289
View attachment 9290
View attachment 9291

To his credit he is still attacking me daily, but I changed up my defense and he hasn't gotten through again.
View attachment 9292

I also asked everyone in the guild who felt so inclined to send him a message thanking him for his donation of glass today and guild power yesterday.
View attachment 9293
You may be unaware, but he is roleplaying as a popular meme, and doing a damn good job of it (helmet included!). Deus Vult is a fairly popular meme format about crusaders taking the holy land. I'll attach some examples.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/deus-vult
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1177332-deus-vult

DeletedUser31440

Best part about your redactions are the eyes! LOL

Unfortunately I'm not creative/original enough to take credit on that, @JCera had the idea first and I just borrowed it from her.

I know. When I wiped her name off, I remembered people getting all bent out of shape that someone could still figure it out- as if we didn't all have the same pool of avatars to pick from. So, I decided to help make her more anonymous ;)