• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Buildbig

Obviously many players ignore the daily challenges - how they progress without attacking is beyond me. Due to time zone differences I usually only find houses to plunder but had a real win today - picking up 30 gunpowder. That prompted a complaint not to attack any more. I now know where to go for much needed supplies. Just a matter of knowing when.

DeletedUser30900

Obviously many players ignore the daily challenges - how they progress without attacking is beyond me. Due to time zone differences I usually only find houses to plunder but had a real win today - picking up 30 gunpowder. That prompted a complaint not to attack any more. I now know where to go for much needed supplies. Just a matter of knowing when.
If you check your neighborhood every hour or so, time zone won’t matter that much

DeletedUser31771

I was making my morning rounds and came across an Arena of Victors. I thought to myself that I've never collected from one of these fine buildings. As a 4x5 2 FP producer, it would be better than collecting from a Bazaar (but not as good as a Terrace Farm) so I collected my forge points and what did I find to my chagrin? Please see the attachments and note that that is a 5 minute production.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 46

DeletedUser

I was making my morning rounds and came across an Arena of Victors. I thought to myself that I've never collected from one of these fine buildings. As a 4x5 2 FP producer, it would be better than collecting from a Bazaar (but not as good as a Terrace Farm) so I collected my forge points and what did I find to my chagrin? Please see the attachments and note that that is a 5 minute production.
Every time I plunder one of those multi-production buildings and get this result, I just shake my head. I would rather give someone 2 FP rather than use 20 squares to produce 400 supplies. LOL

DeletedUser31771

Maybe they just built it and wanted to run it through every production cycle to make sure they all worked.

Attached is the before photo. I just was going to capture the 2 FPs rising and instead received less supplies than clicking on a man rowing a rhinoceros in my city.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser31771

Every time I plunder one of those multi-production buildings and get this result, I just shake my head. I would rather give someone 2 FP rather than use 20 squares to produce 400 supplies. LOL

It's not like anyone plunders in my current neighborhood; in fact, I might be the only one. I haven't been attacked yet since the last shuffle. Judging by the pvp board, I'm thinking most of their points came from GE encounters. I have something like 1.2 million pvp points and I think the next closest is about 600k

DeletedUser31592

I only PvP in an EMA neighborhood (occasionally an IA neighborhood when fulfilling a quest). Every single multi-function building I've ever plundered has been supplies. I did get a Santa's Workshop yesterday that was medals. 8 hour production. Best I've come across yet.

DeletedUser30312

I only PvP in an EMA neighborhood (occasionally an IA neighborhood when fulfilling a quest). Every single multi-function building I've ever plundered has been supplies. I did get a Santa's Workshop yesterday that was medals. 8 hour production. Best I've come across yet.

The irony here is that the Santa's Workshop is arguably the worst of the lot.

DeletedUser31592

So, it finally happened!! My first cry-mail!! I have barely attacked anyone this week- I've been too busy. I've only attacked when fulfilling a quest.

crymail1.JPG

I got 5 stone from her in an EMA neighborhood. Previously, I've only ever gotten unboosted IA goods. So, she seriously needs some help. I told her that ;)

DeletedUser32389

So, it finally happened!! My first cry-mail!!

You edited her face out! LMAO
index.php

You'll always remember your first, mazel tov!

DeletedUser31592

You edited her face out! LMAO
index.php

You'll always remember your first, mazel tov!

I know. When I wiped her name off, I remembered people getting all bent out of shape that someone could still figure it out- as if we didn't all have the same pool of avatars to pick from. So, I decided to help make her more anonymous ;)

I'm dying for her to message me back. I basically told her to learn the game and that I appreciated her message. I told her I hope we are in the same neighborhood so I can be sure to visit daily as a thank-you for the lovely message.

DeletedUser32397

LOL JCera, good job, keep on plundering... Cry-mail is hilarious, especially from the people that try to fight back and fail