• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser32397

Ok, then send him a friend request and hope for the best, or put 10 fps on one of gbs and hope he stops LOL

DeletedUser30312

I finally made it to #1 in my hood on my main:

ontop.png

It's a fairly low ranking hood this time around though, last few hoods had top CA players from 2-4 million points or so. Lots of returning neighbors too, I counted 33 former neighbors this time. Makes it easier on my notes, but there's a lot of people who are going to be groaning when they check their social bar. I got one neighbor from last week who bribed me with a whole bunch of 1 FP donations on my GBs.

DeletedUser32389

I got one neighbor from last week who bribed me with a whole bunch of 1 FP donations on my GBs.

its-good-to-be-the-king.jpg

DeletedUser31771

I reached a few milestones myself this week. I passed 3,000 battles won ( now at about 3,300) and have been at the top pvp points of my neighborhood for three weeks in a row. My pts were about 2.5 million and number 2 was about 800k.

I like to jump up to about a million pts early in the week to demoralize the hell out of my fellow plunderers in the neighborhood. I'll try to get my pc in time to post screenshots of my plunderfulness

Graviton

I have rarely plundered in this game, but I mentioned earlier that I can foresee a time when it will become part of my game strategy. So today I'm fulfilling DCs that require me to defeat x number of units. No GE today and I don't want to advance on the Continent map, so I'm fighting neighbors. No plundering, just defeating units. But then I'm coming across people who are in Industrial still using two spearfighters; or people using Rogues in their defense; and I just get irritated. I feel the urge to plunder them just to teach them a lesson.

The Dark Side is beckoning...

DeletedUser31592

I have rarely plundered in this game, but I mentioned earlier that I can foresee a time when it will become part of my game strategy. So today I'm fulfilling DCs that require me to defeat x number of units. No GE today and I don't want to advance on the Continent map, so I'm fighting neighbors. No plundering, just defeating units. But then I'm coming across people who are in Industrial still using two spearfighters; or people using Rogues in their defense; and I just get irritated. I feel the urge to plunder them just to teach them a lesson.

The Dark Side is beckoning...

I can't verify, but I'm guessing you can find 2 spearfighter defenses through OF. They exist in PME. And not just people who forgot to reset their defense troops.
I was skipping the combat DC quests in my main city until weeks had gone by and I still hadn't filled the bar to 7. So, about 2 weeks ago, I started PvPing when necessary (but not plundering). I've been keeping a list of spearfighter (or just weak) defenses. It helps when you get a quest requiring multiple wins in a row. I surprisingly can fulfill it without the list (even though a level 6 Zeus is my only military GB), but I lose a whole lot less troops if I target only the weak.

ODragon

I think I caused one of my neighbors to place the Deal Castle. He already had 200% defense but with good troops plus bad AI, I was able to break it, Deal hasn't really stopped me. That's a lot of space for such little defense. Maybe he did it for the medals?!?