• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plundering

thaicm

I have been operating under the assumption the only goods that could be plundered once you've successfully attacked a city are those which have not yet been collected, and that once goods are collected they are safe from plunder. Today I lost all of one of my goods despite not even having a "factory" to produce them. Is there some other way to plunder that I'm not aware of?

Algona

Aside from GBs and some Special Buildings any Resources produced in umotivated buildings can be plundered.

You can find out if a Special Building is plunderable by checking that SBs entry in the wiki.

Note that plunderers can plunder up to 24 hours after they defeat your defence.

Once you have collected Resources they can't be plundered. As Commandercool notes, you might have spent the Goods, possibly on Negotiating, tech, or trading.

UP ONLINE

I have been operating under the assumption the only goods that could be plundered once you've successfully attacked a city are those which have not yet been collected, and that once goods are collected they are safe from plunder. Today I lost all of one of my goods despite not even having a "factory" to produce them. Is there some other way to plunder that I'm not aware of?
There's a lot of things that can use up your goods and need to watch it more closely
1. research
2. negotiations
3. building great buildings
4. Donation to guild
5. Trade