• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

FluffyPhoenix

Really should add some sort of lock or redo system for settlements considering how much of a hassle it probably is refunding all the buildings that were sold.

Ironrooster

Guess it's time to do the Mughal settlement.

I gave up on it long ago due to the frustration.

Fortunately I have done the others already.

Dominator - X

Contact support. They return settlement grand prizes as they're not replaceable otherwise.
I wonder why they even have a delete function for the inventory and city if they return stuff on a whim. I mean I get mistakes. Even though there are steps needed in order to delete a building from your city or inventory, sometimes, in a hurry and not paying attention, it could happen where one deletes the wrong building. I can see where if you contact INNO quickly, within 24 hours, they will replace it. But replacing a building that some have consciously, knowingly and deliberately deleted? Especially if they were deleted weeks, months or years previously? While others chose to save it for whatever reason? Why not just delete the inventory altogether and have INNO replace any building whenever we want it? That would make more sense than randomly and arbitrarily allowing others to request them to be replaced due to changes in the game.

If it is a building that cannot be "earned" again, like a C-Building, that can be changed. Let them go through the steps again, to rebuild it. But just giving it back to them, without effort is rewarding them for making a wrong decision.

Sharmon the Impaler

I wonder why they even have a delete function for the inventory and city if they return stuff on a whim. I mean I get mistakes. Even though there are steps needed in order to delete a building from your city or inventory, sometimes, in a hurry and not paying attention, it could happen where one deletes the wrong building. I can see where if you contact INNO quickly, within 24 hours, they will replace it. But replacing a building that some have consciously, knowingly and deliberately deleted? Especially if they were deleted weeks, months or years previously? While others chose to save it for whatever reason? Why not just delete the inventory altogether and have INNO replace any building whenever we want it? That would make more sense than randomly and arbitrarily allowing others to request them to be replaced due to changes in the game.

If it is a building that cannot be "earned" again, like a C-Building, that can be changed. Let them go through the steps again, to rebuild it. But just giving it back to them, without effort is rewarding them for making a wrong decision.
That's what most were asking for in here. I asked support if they can return it because some said that they would.

Dominator - X

When it comes to the playthrough, have those accumulated or do they start at 0 again? Anybody know? Not looking for opinion here. Just the facts if they are currently known.

xivarmy

When it comes to the playthrough, have those accumulated or do they start at 0 again? Anybody know? Not looking for opinion here. Just the facts if they are currently known.
Nothing is changing with regard to existing settlement playthroughs. If you have earned the building, you get the new stats with no further effort.

They're just poking people who may have been ignoring them recently because they were no longer all that great that they're about to be again - so you might want to get caught up if you haven't done them *before* they add the new polynesian settlement and you have even more to do.

Dominator - X

Nothing is changing with regard to existing settlement playthroughs. If you have earned the building, you get the new stats with no further effort.

They're just poking people who may have been ignoring them recently because they were no longer all that great that they're about to be again - so you might want to get caught up if you haven't done them *before* they add the new polynesian settlement and you have even more to do.
I see. I thought it meant after you finished the Settlement, you could earn those upgrades if you playthrough more times. The playthrough numbers shown are the actual times it takes to get the highest update in the original settlement. Cool, I'm good to go, then.

xivarmy

Guess it's time to do the Mughal settlement.

I gave up on it long ago due to the frustration.

Fortunately I have done the others already.
That's where I'm at in my main too. I ignored mughals for a long time. Eventually I did 1 mughal run and started a 2nd and lost interest. Guess I should work on that now.

Also seems like some of those diamond-unlocked emissary slots are going to actually be worth unlocking maybe. Til now I was able to get everything I wanted inside the free emissary slots (and even a few things I didn't care about), but enough of those buffed ones might be worth some diamonds to have too.

UBERhelp1

Because if you place the building, you can only either delete it or store it. If you weren't able to delete it, and didn't have any store buildings, they'd be stuck in your city.

Oswyn the noble

Wow polynesia.. i never noticed. The things you miss when absent for the longest time. Ill try it out.

Scratch that, its not avaliable for me to play...oh well

jeffj2

THANK YOU Inno for these great boosts for the cultural settlement rewards.
Can you please state what the ENGLISH equivalents of the attack boost are?
Go look at the Royal Bathhouse upgraded boosts - there are 12 attack boost icons? Can you please post ENGLISH next to those boosts?
Thank you,
Jeff

Dominator - X

Because if you place the building, you can only either delete it or store it. If you weren't able to delete it, and didn't have any store buildings, they'd be stuck in your city.
Wrong. You could still delete it anytime you feel like deleting it and then ask INNO to replace it at any time you feel like having them replace it. Just like some have said they will do with settlement buildings that were purposely deleted months and years prior. It would just apply to any and every building instead of only specific buildings.

Dursland

THANK YOU Inno for these great boosts for the cultural settlement rewards.
Can you please state what the ENGLISH equivalents of the attack boost are?
Go look at the Royal Bathhouse upgraded boosts - there are 12 attack boost icons? Can you please post ENGLISH next to those boosts?
Thank you,
Jeff
Long flag icon is for GBG boosts.
Triangle with bars is for GE boosts.
Fist is for Quantum Incursion boosts. (not in the game yet, currently on beta)

And they are symbolized by their respective colors, blue (defense stats) or red (attacking stats) - depending on which stat they give boost to.

WillyTwoShoes

(Full disclosure - I liked working thru the Settlements anyways.)

Have to say I'm very excited about what has been announced and shown regarding settlements.
I do want to echo Xenosaur here however.

"I wanted to politely inquire about 1 thing - I don't see any changes or even a reference to all the timed prizes that could be won in each settlement venue, for example in Japan, I don't see the DOJO buildings referenced (or addressed...for a new value proposition) at all. Can I infer from that it's not by mistake, and that you're leaving out the timed achievement rewards from "betterment".

ScreamingZiva

I like the settlements and it's great that the reward buildings are getting buffs but the settlements just take way too long to finish the buildings. I usually give up after doing 4 or 5 of them.

ScreamingZiva

(Full disclosure - I liked working thru the Settlements anyways.)

Have to say I'm very excited about what has been announced and shown regarding settlements.
I do want to echo Xenosaur here however.

"I wanted to politely inquire about 1 thing - I don't see any changes or even a reference to all the timed prizes that could be won in each settlement venue, for example in Japan, I don't see the DOJO buildings referenced (or addressed...for a new value proposition) at all. Can I infer from that it's not by mistake, and that you're leaving out the timed achievement rewards from "betterment".
"This first series of upgrades, set to roll out with Polynesia, aims to enrich your strategic experience."

Maybe the timed buildings are in the second series of upgrades?