• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposals thread

DeletedUser31652

Hey - i'd like to post a proposal but when I go into the thread, it says that I have "insufficient privileges" to post there. Can anybody tell me how i can get these privileges? Thanks.

UPDATE: never mind, I figured it out. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35256

Hey - i'd like to post a proposal but when I go into the thread, it says that I have "insufficient privileges" to post there. Can anybody tell me how i can get these privileges? Thanks.

UPDATE: never mind, I figured it out. Thanks.
i keep asking this no1 will or has an answer apparently.

wolfhoundtoo

Try messaging a moderator then. they could probably (and since they are forum moderators) should help you. :)

Read the 'meet your forum staff" thread to get their names. Not sure why you can't post in the proposals though if you can here.

DeletedUser8428

i keep asking this no1 will or has an answer apparently.

The question to ask yourself is WHERE are you posting? Clearly, you need to choose somewhere else. Once you open "Proposals", 1) Don't post in a section called "Submitted" - those are proposals that have already been discussed, voted upon , etc. 2) Don't post in "Closed/Archived" - that's for suggestions that are no longer active". 3) Don't post in "Polling Place" as that's where moderators post proposals that have already been discussed. 4) Don't post in "Nominate Your Proposal for Voting" - your post isn't ready for voting because it's never been discussed. So right there from the main Proposals , use the + sign in a gold disc. That will allow you to put up a suggestion in the main proposals thread. Be ready, other players will pick it apart, complain about it and ask you a ton of questions that sound like "What were you thinking". This is to improve your proposal.

DO NOT TAKE THE CRITICISM PERSONALLY. If you do, you'll never make it. BEFORE POSTING, read these sections (especially the ones that are titled READ BEFORE POSTING (hard to imagine you could miss them, but people do)

- Proposal Guidelines - https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ What format your proposal must be in to be considered, what to cover in your proposal
- The Do No Suggest List - https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest-list-read-before-posting.140/ These are ideas that Innogames does NOT want players to suggest