• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP TowerQuestion

• Thread starter DeletedUser31360
  • Start date

DeletedUser31360

Hi, I'm new to the game & I am confused about something. I have gone into the map and conquered several sectors/provinces. Two have PvP towers. When I win the province, the pop up said I could now participate in the competitions. But when I click on either tower, (I'm doing this while I'm in the map) I get a notice that I must win the province before I can participate. But in both cases I DID win the whole province. And was given the pop up saying I COULD participate. What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser31360

Thanks for the link but that confused me even more! Can anyone explain (like in PvP's for dummy's style) how these towers work & how I access them?

DeletedUser26965

You don't really access them in the sense like clicking on them to go do some PvP. Once you have conquered the province that contains the tower all that means is if you use units from that Age to fight in GE, GvG, Continent Map and Neighbor fights then the battle points get applied to that tower for the week.

Link: PvP Tournaments