• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Question about Piazza Set in Bronze Age if I advance to Iron Age During the Carnival Event

DeletedUser38138

I am a new player and do not understand about upgrading an event set and what happens to that set when I advance up an age during an event.

I started 3 new cities during the Carnival Event. Two are in the Iron Age but one is in the Bronze Age. I am caught up with all quests in all three cities as of today.

Question 1
I have 3 Piazza Buildings already built in my Bronze Age city with 2 upgrades in my inventory in the Bronze Age.

What happens when I advance to the Iron Age during the Carnival Event to these event buildings since they were acquired in the Bronze Age?

I am hoping the buildings will advance also to IA and will not need renovation kits since I advanced to the IA during the Carnival Event.

I am trying to avoid using 4 renovation kits when i advance to IA during the event.

DeletedUser38138

Whenever you use an Upgrade Kit on its respective building, it is automatically upgraded to your current age.

I was wondering if I advance to the Iron Age from the Bronze Age during the Carnival event I will not have to use an upgrade kit and the event buildings will advance also to Iron Age even though I acquired them in the Bronze Age. Is that possible or do I need a Reno Kit no matter what?

Lancer

Actually, buildings are locked to the ages they are acquired. It doesn't matter what age you subsequently build them.

^^^ This is the correct information to the original poster.

Certain items auto-upgrade like the masked vendor as stated above. (That's for this event. ) wishing wells and victory towers are also among other items that automatically upgrade to your current age. I'm sure there is more I can add but it's late and I've been up for almost two days with minimal sleep. You do, however, have your answer.