• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Questions About New Rules

DeletedUser1084

Please feel free to post any questions you have about the new rules here.

DeletedUser5720

My question concerns deleting old accts of players no longer participating in the game.... I have several players who left the game and have not returned... but I have some GP in some of their GB's and no way will they ever be used.. Is it reasonable to ask that any acct that gets deleted will have FP returned to the contributors before the acct is deleted...

DeletedUser8428

Sorry Dragyn, that's a no from me. This game is about chance. You choose to build a building and it turns out it would have been better to wait and build a more productive one - been there, it's a shame, but you don't get a refund. You contribute a fair amount to a GB thinking you've got a spot that will earn you a blueprint .. and you get outspent by someone else and you don't get a blueprint. You don't get a refund for that, either. We often contribute FP to GB without getting a reward - this is just one more example of that.

DeletedUser

I contacted support regarding accounts being blocked from contributing FPs to each others GBs when using the same Internet Provider and was told there is nothing that can be done to prevent that from happening. Specifically, my son-in-law connects through his phone via my router when he is visiting and that prevents him from contributing to my GBs. The accounts are blocked even when he returns home and uses his computer or phone through his own Internet Provider. Therefore he can not get BPs from me to construct his own GBs.

I quoted the rule and asked that the issue be elevated to developers for resolution and was again told nothing could be done to make a suggestion on the forum. My ticket_id=9756200. What needs to be done to keep the accounts from being blocked?

Thanks

DeletedUser23144

Sorry Dragyn, that's a no from me. This game is about chance. You choose to build a building and it turns out it would have been better to wait and build a more productive one - been there, it's a shame, but you don't get a refund. You contribute a fair amount to a GB thinking you've got a spot that will earn you a blueprint .. and you get outspent by someone else and you don't get a blueprint. You don't get a refund for that, either. We often contribute FP to GB without getting a reward - this is just one more example of that.

UR TALKING ABOUT ACTIVE PLAYERS DRAGYN TALKING ABOUT THOSE THAT HASN'T PLAYED OR WILL NO LONGER PLAY THAT PUT FP IN GB I SAY YES LET GET THOSE BACK

DeletedUser23144

I contacted support regarding accounts being blocked from contributing FPs to each others GBs when using the same Internet Provider and was told there is nothing that can be done to prevent that from happening. Specifically, my son-in-law connects through his phone via my router when he is visiting and that prevents him from contributing to my GBs. The accounts are blocked even when he returns home and uses his computer or phone through his own Internet Provider. Therefore he can not get BPs from me to construct his own GBs.

I quoted the rule and asked that the issue be elevated to developers for resolution and was again told nothing could be done to make a suggestion on the forum. My ticket_id=9756200. What needs to be done to keep the accounts from being blocked?

Thanks

I HAVE TO AGREE IF U HAVE MORE THEN ONE COMPUTER AND USING THE SAME INTERNET CONNECTION U SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY FOE ON SAME CONNECTION ON DIFFERENT COMPUTER...THAT GARBAGE I AGREE WITH ALWH46 SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THAT

DeletedUser23249

New rules

Please feel free to post any questions you have about the new rules here.
Do I have this right, the new rules states that " It is allowed to use the same account to play on multiple worlds". So if I have an account on C world, I can start a duplicate account on B world without having to start at the beginning?

DeletedUser11609

Thanks

Your son should not have used your IP. They won't change it, so you'll have to find someone else to push your Great buildings..

DeletedUser3679

Do I have this right, the new rules states that " It is allowed to use the same account to play on multiple worlds". So if I have an account on C world, I can start a duplicate account on B world without having to start at the beginning?

You have to start over.

DeletedUser23249

Ok thanks rostertag, after thinking about it some more, I get it now.

DeletedUser23248

You can use the same account, but your city will start from scratch.

DeletedUser

Your son should not have used your IP. They won't change it, so you'll have to find someone else to push your Great buildings..

@a wiggin - Did you read rule 2? That is explicitly what the rule allows. It even allows use of the same computer.

DeletedUser4648

I dont see any rule preventing players from accepting donations for attacking guilds in GvG. I was told that I couldnt under the old rules. Is this legal now?

Thanks,
BP

DeletedUser11609

@a wiggin - Did you read rule 2? That is explicitly what the rule allows. It even allows use of the same computer.

Yes, and it automatically blocks players who have shared the same IP from donating to each other's GB's....Need further clarification?

DeletedUser23252

I just started playing a couple of days ago, my fiance wants to join me. We live in the same house and use the same internet connection, but we each have our own computer we would be playing from. Will our IP still be the same? Do I still need to contact support to notify them that he will be playing also from the same house?

DeletedUser11609

I just started playing a couple of days ago, my fiance wants to join me. We live in the same house and use the same internet connection, but we each have our own computer we would be playing from. Will our IP still be the same? Do I still need to contact support to notify them that he will be playing also from the same house?

Yes, and the game will not allow you to donate to each others Great buildings, but that's not something you need to worry about this soon.

DeletedUser23144

I'M NOT SEEING ANY PROBLEMS BUT FOR HIS SON NOT TO DONATE TO HIS DAD GBS???? SORRY JAELIS BUT I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO DOING EXACTLY THAT. SO THERE ANOTHER REASON FOR HIS BEING BLOCKED... MAYBE A BANNED OR SOMETHING....AS FOR PLAYING ON THE SAME ROUTER PPPPPLLLUUUUZZZZZ THAT IS REALLY A STUPID IDEA.. SO A BROTHER WHO PLAYS F.O.E. HIS FAMILY CANNOT PLAY ON THAT SAME ROUTER?? PPPLLLUUUUZZZZ GARBAGE AND WRONG. THAT WOULD BE SAYING LIKE YOUR BROTHER WORKS HERE SO I CAN'T HIRE U CUZ OF SAME LAST NAME??? WWWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGGG!IN AMERICA WE CALL THAT DISCRIMANTION

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23144

WELL WHEN UR DISABLED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND U GET DENIED THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND