• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Bolderbrain

I have lock picks that I can open doors with, but I I don't want to just randomly open doors if I can see what was behind the doors that have been available so far.

In other words, it's unclear to me whether the calendar doors are unique to each player, or if they are all common to everyone, which is what I assume. That being the case I should be able to view what was behind the calendar doors that were available up to today's date.

I hope that's somewhat clear enough to understand. So If there is place where I can see what prizes were behind the doors to date it would help. Otherwise I have to just open a door and hope it's something I value.

TravelerTim

i feel like i might not be able too finish the event buildings even though i completed the quest because i got a LOT of one on the matchstick thing. is it possible for me to not get the full set because of that?

wolfhoundtoo

every time you use a match stick you get between 1 and 3 candles lit. Is it possible you won't get a fully upgraded bakery? Possible but you'd have to get pretty unlucky. You start with the base and only need 5 upgrades. I ended up with 7 upgrades so you should be able to get 5 without much trouble assuming you finish all the quests.

CommanderCool1234

every time you use a match stick you get between 1 and 3 candles lit. Is it possible you won't get a fully upgraded bakery? Possible but you'd have to get pretty unlucky. You start with the base and only need 5 upgrades. I ended up with 7 upgrades so you should be able to get 5 without much trouble assuming you finish all the quests.
He wants 3 bakeries not just 1

CommanderCool1234

I would say there is a chance that you could get 3 but 2 is more likely. I have gotten 2 in all my worlds and I might get 3 in one of them.

EntSloth

You dig that the Reindeer are not prizes? They are an offer to sell you the items for 3K Diamonds.
Help santa find his missing reindeer and he'll offer you a bag of gifts for the low price of $33.99 USD!(Mans gotta make a living somehow...)

I don’t understand how to place the bakery’s to take advantage of the extra rewards if placed next to each other. I have 6 bakery’s but no matter how I place them I can’t get more than one extra reward? I have 2 Lussebuller, 1 Gingerbread, 1 level 4 and 2 level 2’s. I have tried all in a row, a block of 6 and more... Can anyone help or shed some light on how this works?

RazorbackPirate

Only the three that are fully upgraded are eligible for the boost, the other's can't contribute to the boost until they're fully upgraded as well. Right now, with only two unique Bakeries, the best you can get is the each getting a boost from touching a single unique Bakery. You can put them in a row, Lussebuller, Gingerbread, Lussenbuller.

Only the three that are fully upgraded are eligible for the boost, the other's can't contribute to the boost until they're fully upgraded as well. Right now, with only two unique Bakeries, the best you can get is the each getting a boost from touching a single unique Bakery. You can put them in a row, Lussebuller, Gingerbread, Lussenbuller.
Thanks!

The Mad Hatter 69

If this has been answered my apology. If you want to put two of the same bakery up ex. Marzipan would it give your gold supply TWO 20% boosts?

Wobblist

Will the train selection kit come back around again? I have a level 5 and obviously need to upgrade it. I think it only appeared twice on beta but im really hoping this will be like the Asylum where it surprises us with a 3rd day.

..either that or they just straight up offer it for diamonds after the event. I wish we knew about these offers ahead of time so we didn't waste diamonds gambling for more daily specials.

RazorbackPirate

Will the train selection kit come back around again? I have a level 5 and obviously need to upgrade it. I think it only appeared twice on beta but im really hoping this will be like the Asylum where it surprises us with a 3rd day.

..either that or they just straight up offer it for diamonds after the event. I wish we knew about these offers ahead of time so we didn't waste diamonds gambling for more daily specials.
No one really knows, if they run it again, it will be a surprise. In the meantime, keep an eye out for them in the AD.