• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quick question on supply production in a RQ town.

DeletedUser36020

Hi all, I am currently in EMA, about to move to HMA.
I am trying to farm recurring quests for my main source of income. I am not sure, however, on the best way to use the alchemists in HMA.
Should I run them on 24 hour cycles for multiple "make 2 24 hour production quests" or am I supposed to run them on 5 minute, or other small cycles to fill "gather supply" quests.

Thanks for the help, and any other tips are welcome :)

DeletedUser31440

2 x 24 hr for the alchemists would be my recommendation. If you have a high enough SMB you can replace them with SSW's, get the same number of RQ's and additional fp's.

DeletedUser36326

24 hr productions are the only productions that you can use for RQ.

DeletedUser32824

Do the 24hr productions. It would take you like 8 alchemists doing full time 5 min productions for a while to get 1 collect supply quest. At one point in my city I had like 64 alchemists on 24 hour productions, giving me 32 quests. I didn't do collect supplies quests until I was about to age up to LMA (in order to get diamonds from the quest).

24 hour productions also allow you to maximize motivation from other players. 2x 5 min production is a waste compared to 2x 24hr production. This allows you to have more supplies for unbirthday quests as well (which will be your limiting factor once you get a lot of coin producing event buildings)

DeletedUser36020

Do the 24hr productions. It would take you like 8 alchemists doing full time 5 min productions for a while to get 1 collect supply quest. At one point in my city I had like 64 alchemists on 24 hour productions, giving me 32 quests. I didn't do collect supplies quests until I was about to age up to LMA (in order to get diamonds from the quest).

24 hour productions also allow you to maximize motivation from other players. 2x 5 min production is a waste compared to 2x 24hr production. This allows you to have more supplies for unbirthday quests as well (which will be your limiting factor once you get a lot of coin producing event buildings)
Thanks, that was very helpful.