• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quitting Guild during an expedition

wontn23

If I quit a guild after the Guild Expedition has started, do I get to keep competing in the expedition? Just wondering for the purpose of completing Quests such as win so many battles or Negotiate so many sectors.

Lancer

If I quit a guild after the Guild Expedition has started, do I get to keep competing in the expedition? Just wondering for the purpose of completing Quests such as win so many battles or Negotiate so many sectors.

Just as @RazorbackPirate had said, if you are planning to leave a guild in is best to do so after you are done contributing how ever much you plan on doing in that weeks GE, or at the latest between Monday and Tuesday morning before a new one begins. All of your completed encounters will help the guild in that weeks GE, which means that all the ones you don't do, even if you quit during that week, the amount you didn't complete will count against the overall guild