• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reached Trillions of Shamrocks within 4 hours in Both Mount Killmore and Vingrid

DeletedUser

Since you are the forum moderator, you are awarded some free diamonds for all the events, I found this out from the former Moderator Lucifer1904.

However, you haven't stated this in your comment, thus the real truth why you have been faster.
LOL. Yes, I receive a pittance of Diamonds monthly for putting up with helping to moderate the Forum. I have spent none of them on this event. None.

Super Catanian

LOL. Yes, I receive a pittance of Diamonds monthly for putting up with helping to moderate the Forum. I have spent none of them on this event. None.
Me neither. And unlike the Carnival Event, at least this one doesn't rely mainly on luck. Which, for a strategist like myself and most of everyone here, is an awesome thing.

My first town will be done tomorrow, once I gather all 8Q Shamrocks and get the Explosives Factory to level 75. Easy. Also I have enough PoGs to be able to open all the chests. Kinda feels like doing Cultural Settlements again.

You're not special.

Triopoly Champion

Me neither. And unlike the Carnival Event, at least this one doesn't rely mainly on luck. Which, for a strategist like myself and most of everyone here, is an awesome thing.

My first town will be done tomorrow, once I gather all 8Q Shamrocks and get the Explosives Factory to level 75. Easy. Also I have enough PoGs to be able to open all the chests. Kinda feels like doing Cultural Settlements again.

You're not special.
I'm only 4 quests away from finishing my 2nd town, I plan to open up all the chests after finishing quest #45.

DeletedUser

I'm only 4 quests away from finishing my 2nd town, I plan to open up all the chests after finishing quest #45.
You get funnier all the time. Weren't you criticizing me a few posts back for allegedly rushing the event?
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8420

Glad you all doing so great, as pointed out the ones doing great (logically) seem to be connected to the game in some way.. Me, I decided to give it a try, now I wish I went with my first instinct and never started this crap...whoever thought this up should be fired. The time needed to click click click and click more and the amounts needed to get advanced is ridiculous. So not even trying to finish it...

Agent327

Glad you all doing so great, as pointed out the ones doing great (logically) seem to be connected to the game in some way.. Me, I decided to give it a try, now I wish I went with my first instinct and never started this crap...whoever thought this up should be fired. The time needed to click click click and click more and the amounts needed to get advanced is ridiculous. So not even trying to finish it...

You do not have to be connected to the game in any way. It does help if you do some research beforehand.

ODragon

The time needed to click click click and click more and the amounts needed to get advanced is ridiculous.

I'm curious what clicking. Sure, you click to buy a manager, then you click to collect and to upgrade but you don't have to do that all that often...

RazorbackPirate

Glad you all doing so great, as pointed out the ones doing great (logically) seem to be connected to the game in some way..
Not sure what this means. I'm doing well, but am in no way 'connected to the game.' I'm a player like you. However, I am smart enough to read the beta forum for tips and watch the videos about the event available from Inno and others.

As a result, I am doing well in the event and have a clear path to a complete level 2 set.

Triopoly Champion

Time to declare my Patrick's Day victories in both Mount Killmore and Vingrid. 8 Celtic Forest Selection Kits, so those are 10th with the Moon Gate level 1 and Majestic Fawn level 1.

I didn't spend any diamonds, only 30 pot-golds left in Vingrid -
Forge of Empires - 8 Celtic Forest Selection Kits in Vingrid.jpg

The margin of lead is more comfortable in Mount Killmore -
Forge of Empires - 8 Celtic Forest Selection Kits in Mount Killmore.jpg