• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

regain FP from users who dont play often

• Thread starter DeletedUser34818
  • Start date

DeletedUser34818

is it possible to add a rule which would allow you to recover FPs you dedicate to other users if they stop playing or just dont play for an extended period of time. I have donated to GBs of other players whom have been missing and not playing for over a month. I could use my FPs on players in my guild or other friends that actually enjoy and play the game like me. but to wait a month on 10 - 400 FPs or more holds up the game for me if I really need those FPs or BPs.

Thanks

DeletedUser32355

Been suggested countless times, been rejected countless times, and will be once more.
This type of proposal is seen almost 2 times a week. Also, it is not in the proper proposal format.
And, to say the truth, I'm expecting "Regaining FP contributed to Great Buildings" to be on the DNSL soon.
Also, the abuse is high. Unless a limit is made, someone could contribute thousands of FP to a GB, then take them all out and go on a FP spending spree.

DeletedUser11463

I actually don't care if I get em back but Inno should allow you to delete the item from your list. I have a bunch from over a year ago where I put a small amt on a guildie or friend who then stopped playing. Be nice to get them off my list :D:D:D