• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Reward boost from Chateau Frontenac

• Thread starter DeletedUser3747
  • Start date

DeletedUser13838

What quest didn't you get the bonus for? I'm almost exclusively on mobile and get the bonus.

Remember it has to be a quest for the bonus. Not everything is a quest.

DeletedUser26120

Very likely this is just a display issue on mobile and you are actually receiving the proper amount.

You can always try collecting, then refreshing and noting the differences. If they are indeed incorrect then please let us know, and contact support as well.

DeletedUser36557

I recently built this GB. I understand the wording and the items specified. As of yet I have not received any bonus. I monitor the coin , supply and medal counts. I pre check my goods inventory, and not a thing is different. For 8k coins, 1500 medals, 8 goods etc; that's all I get. If this is a waste of time and resources maybe I should toss it and get something more worthwhile.
Please advise.

ODragon

I recently built this GB. I understand the wording and the items specified. As of yet I have not received any bonus. I monitor the coin , supply and medal counts. I pre check my goods inventory, and not a thing is different. For 8k coins, 1500 medals, 8 goods etc; that's all I get. If this is a waste of time and resources maybe I should toss it and get something more worthwhile.
Please advise.

If you are getting 8 goods, then it is working fine. You should only be getting 5. It is an amazing building. What did you expect it to do?

DeletedUser36557

Well, maybe I was not clear, in other words; I receive the quest reward, and not anything else. No bonus. Zip Thanks but I'll keep asking. So far this has been a poor choice of GB. Any other opinions, Monitor?

ODragon

Well, maybe I was not clear, in other words; I receive the quest reward, and not anything else. No bonus. Zip Thanks but I'll keep asking. So far this has been a poor choice of GB. Any other opinions, Monitor?

You just don't understand how it works. The bonuses are rolled into the reward. They aren't shown differently. Feel free to destroy the building, it is yours to do so. Me, I'm quite happy with how it works.

DeletedUser

Please advise.
What @ODragon is telling you is that once you build the Chateau, the amounts shown in the quest window reflect the Chateau and its current level and bonus. You no longer see the base amount of the quest reward at all. For example, on recurring quests the base goods reward is 5 goods. With the Chateau at level 1 that goes to 8 goods. You don't see that separated out, it is included in the reward shown. When you level up the Chateau this amount will increase. It's the same mechanic as with the coin and supply boosts from the St Marks and LoA. You no longer see the building's base production amount, you only see it with all current boosts applied.

DeletedUser36557

So, ex. when the ?? reward is shown, it is already added in? Like if it was going to give 10 items (with out the /GB) it just shows 15. So the only way to tell is if it shows an amount, than I can compare the result? I liked the idea of its function and I never expected huge results, just real ones. thanx keep me informed.

DeletedUser

So, ex. when the ?? reward is shown, it is already added in? Like if it was going to give 10 items (with out the /GB) it just shows 15. So the only way to tell is if it shows an amount, than I can compare the result? I liked the idea of its function and I never expected huge results, just real ones. thanx keep me informed.
Yes, when the reward is shown, the extra from the Chateau boost is already added in. It gets significant with just leveling it to 10.

Dido 815 the Scourge

It would be nice if they showed the CF bonus provided in the rewards description of the quests like they do with the arc bonus on the GB FP donation rewards. Seems the template/idea basically already exists. Consistency can be a beautiful thing.

RazorbackPirate

It would be nice if they showed the CF bonus provided in the rewards description of the quests like they do with the arc bonus on the GB FP donation rewards. Seems the template/idea basically already exists. Consistency can be a beautiful thing.
Except the bonus works completely different and shows in a completely different place, and the CF bonus is not relevant when looking at GBs. there is no opportunity for consistency and no reason for the numerical breakdown that's being asked for.

Once you have CF in your city, every Quest reward you see is the full reward you'll receive for completing the Quest. No math needed. Just like most other displays now. Almost everything now shows the final adjusted amount with all available boosts considered.

If you ever want to check and see if your CF is working (and trust me, it is), all you have to do is disconnect it from the road when there is a reward ready to collect. If the number changes, then it's working.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31802

For the test I suggest disconnecting the CF before the quest is completed. Recently I completed a quest that gave me diamonds. I decided to wait to collect until I raised a level on my CF. When I did, the award did not change. So I wonder, if once you complete the quest, the award is locked in. Don't know for certain

ODragon

For the test I suggest disconnecting the CF before the quest is completed. Recently I completed a quest that gave me diamonds. I decided to wait to collect until I raised a level on my CF. When I did, the award did not change. So I wonder, if once you complete the quest, the award is locked in. Don't know for certain

Nope, I've had an open diamond reward for over 6 months and it keeps going up!

DeletedUser31802

Was your diamond reward open and not completed or completed, but not collected?

RazorbackPirate

I too have done this, although I don't have one going currently. I've even done it with uncollected Event quest rewards if I'm about to level CF in the middle of an Event and get a good reward.

I can tell you, 'tis a beautiful thing to behold.