• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Riddle me this...?

ahsay

You missed plenty. SJ found they had sectors in higher aged GVG maps then you did. Pretty much all of your examples of guilds that had more than the guild you were asking about relates to power (GE and HOFs create power NOT prestige). Prestige is what determines your guild rank (as SJ posted already). He even did the math for you regarding the amount of prestige of the guild under question. You went for data from external sites as if that meant anything before you made sure that you understood what determines a guild's rank. Data can only help you if you know what type of data you need to collect to figure something out.

...how true...and I thank him for that; more than once; whereas you did nothing. Why don't you hold your breath waiting for me to thank you for that.

wolfhoundtoo

When did I object to being "called out"? Call me out all you want, anytime you want. I'm a big boy. I love nothing more than the inadequate, fumbling, stumbling and bumbling their way to embarrassment. Have at it and good luck.

Let this be our secret...I sit at the edge of the bed and often times, put both pant legs on at the same time...but mums the word.

A perfect summary of your posts in this thread and your basic personality.

P.S. Your over due for your daily nap.

ahsay

I'm not trying to be argumentative or be snarky or anything but you have missed things which I'm genuinely trying to help you with. I'm not sure where you're currently standing on this, by that reply it seems you're not convinced of what I've provided which is everything that can possibly be known given the limited information available to us. Is there any part that you're still not sure on how it could be the case the guild is level 20 now? Support is not going to tell you if someone joined their guild, grabbed the sectors up and left though from what we can see that seems to be what has happened here.

I knew all you said except for not realizing combining all 3 elements have nothing to do with global rank. Yes I did miss the boat on that but I tried to think the problem through and do some research. I realize outside websites are not always accurate which is why I couched my question with "if".

ahsay

P.S. Your over due for your daily nap.

Oh most definitely. I'm about 2 1/2 hours late for it.

Stunning retort by the way. Hope you didn't burst a blood vessel, faceting that gem. I'd call that a pretty good summary of your time here too. Let the freak flags fly.

DeletedUser

Examined the guild from the info. on Y world.
See, here is the bit of info that would have allowed me to answer your question. I have a city on Y world, and it took me exactly 30 seconds after seeing this info to go to that world, look up the #20 guild and see the difference between the prestige from their guild level (150) and their total prestige as listed on the global rankings (682), and then could have told you that the only possible explanation would be GvG holdings. No outside websites needed. But no, you had to be mysterious and insulting. All because I used an emoji that hurt your feelings. Typical.