• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Riddle me this...?

ahsay

How can a guild with no HoFs, no GvG, no GE, only 7 players with only one over 250k and the rest with less than 10k, be ranked 20th? Ahead of dozens of guilds with all that and more.

DeletedUser

Well, since we don't know what world or guild you're talking about, we don't know. :rolleyes:

ahsay

Yeah...I thought the same thing. I looked them up and supposedly they've only been in existence since March 15th? It's all original members except for one player.

CS claims I'm trying to get "proprietary" information. Yeah right...so there are other ways to build guild points? Does anyone know what that could be? This just smells...really bad.

ahsay

Nice work...thanks. But how? Their highest player is only Ind A and there has been no activity there. I never went past the Ind A map since they had no one higher. Not an older guild.

DeletedUser

What difference does that make??? roll eyes...
Because the question can't be answered specifically without being able to look up the information, and I'm not about to go to the trouble that some others obviously did of figuring out what world you play on and which guild to look at. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser26965

Nice work...thanks. But how? Their highest player is only Ind A and there has been no activity there. I never went past the Ind A map since they had no one higher. Not an older guild.
It could be as simple as mentioned by others that someone jumped in the guild for a while, grabbed up some GvG then later left. I suppose another possibility is someone gave them the sectors and the guy that's in Indy has units higher than his age from quests or used something like Military Drummer's against nothing but Rogues.

wolfhoundtoo

They could also have a few unattached units of that age. You can always siege with no age units and if they are careful enough or willing to spend enough they can take sectors with just a few real units. It's not really a riddle or much of a puzzle.

ahsay

They could also have a few unattached units of that age. You can always siege with no age units and if they are careful enough or willing to spend enough they can take sectors with just a few real units. It's not really a riddle or much of a puzzle.

It sure is if the information I have is correct.

ahsay

Because the question can't be answered specifically without being able to look up the information, and I'm not about to go to the trouble that some others obviously did of figuring out what world you play on and which guild to look at. :rolleyes:

It's called speculation. Based on the information I gave, you could speculate or not. Instead, you chose to waste your own time. It's a choice, I suppose.

DeletedUser

It's called speculation. Based on the information I gave, you could speculate or not. Instead, you chose to waste your own time. It's a choice, I suppose.
Ah, I see. You were looking for speculation and not an answer. Should have posted this in Forge Hall, or maybe the Tavern section under Games. This section, labelled "Questions" is where players come looking for specific answers about the game. So I guess you chose to waste everybody's time. :rolleyes:

Agent327

Ah, I see. You were looking for speculation and not an answer. Should have posted this in Forge Hall, or maybe the Tavern section under Games. This section, labelled "Questions" is where players come looking for specific answers about the game. So I guess you chose to waste everybody's time. :rolleyes:

Looks to me like he asked a question.

I must have missed the announcement where you were appointed to mod this forum.

wolfhoundtoo

It sure is if the information I have is correct.

But you've offered no valid information. You clearly are unfamiliar with the some of the basic mechanics of the game if you assumed they can't have any sectors above their current age of their memberships. Reading above you've been provided with some answers that are entirely plausible. if you don't believe those answers and somehow believe they are cheating then this isn't the place for you. You need to contact (in game) support and make any accusation you care to there (i'm inclined to believe they are unfounded based on the lack of support for your presumptions but I suppose you could have a reasonable basis for your current perspective. :confused:)

ahsay

Yeah...I must've missed the description that says...this forum thread is only for "specific answers". Would you post that description for me? Thanks a bunch.