• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Scouting

• Thread starter DeletedUser33153
  • Start date

DeletedUser33153

Scouting can take a long time once you get later in the game.My scouting takes around a day but I have friends who have gone through 75% or their research in later ages and they are waiting for their scouts to find new provinces. To be fair you have to even it out like this. I think that you should put in a booster in the tavern for it so it can have a little more balance. Like, say once you activate it you have two sped up searches and it cost 1,500 silver or more. Then one with three and another with four. Now this works separately and it shouldn't go on the booster thing were you have to wait until a booster is over to activate another one otherwise it would be a bad booster and no one would use it. Thanks, and please take it into consideration.

DeletedUser33153

So should I take the thread down or edit it? I don't know if production time counts.

DeletedUser8428