• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Shuffle Daily Challenge Prizes?

DeletedUser36539

My friend recently started playing the game and has the choice to "shuffle" the daily challenge prizes for 50 diamonds. Why don't I have the ability to shuffle the prizes?

My friend also gets some kind of odd bonus for residential coin output. He gets 154 coins every 4 hours for a cottage in the Iron Age without any boosters or happiness bonus. My cottages only get 110 coins every 4 hours for the base value. What am I missing? His coin bonus extends to any residential building.

DeletedUser34800

2 things about the daily challenge shuffle I think:

1. It could be a new feature that Inno Games is testing out, like the movie theater they had that offered prizes for ads.

2. He's lying/messing with you. Not everyone is honest.

About the housing, he could be using a coin boosting potion.

DeletedUser36539

He didn't know about shuffle button, I saw it on his screen.

Brand new player, doesn't have any potions and the bonus is persistent.

DeletedUser34800

Interesting. Well, the shuffle of the daily challenge prizes could be a new feature they are testing out. Since it costs diamonds, it could be an attempt for them to make some extra money with it. I wouldn't mind the feature. I know I would use it.

As for the coin increase, I'm not sure on that. Could be a glitch? Does he have a screenshot of the actual amount being collected when collected? Floating numbers that pop up on collection, not what the display says.

Otherwise, there is a boost of some sort.

DeletedUser31440

Is he on the US servers or beta? I haven't been on beta in a while, maybe it has a shuffle?

Emberguard

My friend recently started playing the game and has the choice to "shuffle" the daily challenge prizes for 50 diamonds. Why don't I have the ability to shuffle the prizes?
Someone on the EN servers recently also had the shuffle option, while me and many others don't. This would indicate it's a small pool of players given the feature to test it out before a final decision on whether to roll it out to everyone else

My friend also gets some kind of odd bonus for residential coin output. He gets 154 coins every 4 hours for a cottage in the Iron Age without any boosters or happiness bonus. My cottages only get 110 coins every 4 hours for the base value. What am I missing? His coin bonus extends to any residential building.
Enthusiastic = 120%
Happy = 100%
Unhappy = 50%

Looking at the cottages 110 is indeed what 100% (Happy) should look like.
264 coins are the output with enthusiastic (120%) [
Edit: 264 if motivated]

I would get him to look at his boosts through his town hall, he may have a boost he's not aware of
upload_2018-11-10_13-51-37.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser34800

Looks to me like that could just be a display error. I have seen +500 of a good before, even though the building A) doesn't produce that many goods and B) usually displays the coins it produces, not goods.

Is the amount you get when it's collected the same as what's shown? Or does it normalize it's payout when collected?

DeletedUser

Looking at the cottages 110 is indeed what 100% (Happy) should look like.
264 coins are the output with enthusiastic (120%)
Enthusiastic will give you a total of 132 on a Cottage. It is 120% of the base amount, not 120% plus the base amount.

DeletedUser37267

That is the amount that I collect. I collect the coins for recurring quests and always get the expected credit. Also, my coin count reflects what the cottage says that I will collect.

Emberguard

Enthusiastic will give you a total of 132 on a Cottage. It is 120% of the base amount, not 120% plus the base amount.
My bad, forgot motivation was doubling the output on the city I checked on

And with that in mind motivated Angry (50%) would still give the same as base unmotivated happy

Last edited:

DeletedUser36624

I have the shuffle option. Didn't know it wasn't universally available. I can screenshot tomorrow if anybody *really* wants to see it.

RazorbackPirate

No way I'm spending 50 diamonds to shuffle a DC. You guys go ahead though.
I don't see myself ever spending diamonds to shuffle chests either, even when I get two 'crappy' ones. However, I expect there will be many, many players who will spend lots of diamonds to do so then come here to complain about Inno's money grubbing ways. They'll accuse Inno of stacking DC to offer up mostly 'crappy' chests 'forcing' people to spend diamonds. Those should be some entertaining threads.

I hope whoever came up with this idea gets a raise and a promotion.

Last edited: