• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Since when can Event buildings be plundered?

haggy

I just had one of myb events buildings (from the St. Pattricksday event) plundered. In all the time I played, I had never seen an event building that I could plunder or had one of mine plundered. It’s that a new thing, I was not aware of?

Super Catanian

Other Event Buildings that can be plundered are parts of the Cherry Garden Set, Piazza Set, Indian Palace and Fountain Sets, Classical Garden Set, and the Winter Village Set (now that I type this, literally every single set can be plundered LOL). Not all of their parts can be plundered, though. The Winter Train can also be plundered, but only if it's not motivated. It is a huge target, since it doesn't need to be motivated for it to produce all the goodies.

haggy

Most event buildings can be plundered when they are not motivated. Most event buildings that cannot be motivated can be plundered. As the Faery Garden cannot be motivated, it can be plundered. The ability to be plundered is one of the reasons many players dislike building sets.
Well thats pretty stupid, because players with million of points attacking you and you can not protect yourself from it. I have defence at 143% jet this guy who has millions of points and every GB this gme hs comes every day or other day and raids my event buildings. I guess is one of the many stupid things bout this game that makes players move away from the game.

Super Catanian

Flourishing Cider Mill
Thanks. As well as the Mad Scientist's Lab, Sunken Treasure, Confectionary*, and pretty much every Special Production Building.

*A Confectionary is one of the rare Special Productions Buildings that can be motivated, and if it is, it is safe from plunder.

Emberguard

Well thats pretty stupid, because players with million of points attacking you and you can not protect yourself from it. I have defence at 143% jet this guy who has millions of points and every GB this gme hs comes every day or other day and raids my event buildings. I guess is one of the many stupid things bout this game that makes players move away from the game.
That’s not your only defence though. City shield, collection times, and out producing the plunderer are all defences against your opponent. They’re also limited to attacking once per 24 hrs

All motivated buildings are automatically immune to plundering. Statue of honour and Crows nest also immune. All Age buildings, immune.

Sets and special production buildings don’t have the motivation protection but they make up for it by being able to produce when not motivated (only so much aid you get each day). A lot of special productions are also so small that even if you’re plundered you’re still up on what the plunderer takes as you can fit multiples in the same space that a single ordinary goods building would take up.

Also, it’s not stupid to have some buildings that can be plundered. If everything was auto immune to plundering there’d be no point in having a plunder mechanic in the first place. But you are able to create a plunder immune city if you wish. It’s your choice whether the plunderable buildings are a good trade off from whatever else you could place in your city

Emberguard

Thanks. As well as the Mad Scientist's Lab, Sunken Treasure, Confectionary*, and pretty much every Special Production Building.

*A Confectionary is one of the rare Special Productions Buildings that can be motivated, and if it is, it is safe from plunder.
just say non-standard special productions. Anything producing purely coins or supplies can be motivated

Agent327

Yes, pretty stupid to think that those millions of points are a real benefit when you attack. With those number of points, who needs an attack boost.

ExtraMile

I have defence at 143% jet this guy who has millions of points and every GB this gme hs comes every day or other day and raids my event buildings.
If you collect from your buildings on time, these players can attack you all they want but will never be able to steal a thing.

Event buildings should be relatively easy to collect from on time because for the most part they have 24h production timers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27860

I just had one of myb events buildings (from the St. Pattricksday event) plundered. In all the time I played, I had never seen an event building that I could plunder or had one of mine plundered. It’s that a new thing, I was not aware of?

that set was the worst, because like the cherry set you can't aid it, I wouldn't even put it up I would store and sell it if you do have it up.

I mean that or collect on time and don't let them get it..

haggy

That’s not your only defence though. City shield, collection times, and out producing the plunderer are all defences against your opponent. They’re also limited to attacking once per 24 hrs

All motivated buildings are automatically immune to plundering. Statue of honour and Crows nest also immune. All Age buildings, immune.

Sets and special production buildings don’t have the motivation protection but they make up for it by being able to produce when not motivated (only so much aid you get each day). A lot of special productions are also so small that even if you’re plundered you’re still up on what the plunderer takes as you can fit multiples in the same space that a single ordinary goods building would take up.

Also, it’s not stupid to have some buildings that can be plundered. If everything was auto immune to plundering there’d be no point in having a plunder mechanic in the first place. But you are able to create a plunder immune city if you wish. It’s your choice whether the plunderable buildings are a good trade off from whatever else you could place in your city
I don’t mean attack and plunder are stupid. What is stupid is that players so far ahead of you can attack and plunder. Why not group people like the game does with guilds in GbG. They don’t mix diamond level guilds with gold. Your guild is grouped with guilds in the same ranking group. Why not have something similar for attacking cities and plunder. Having people be able to attack much lower level players only promotes a Bully system, nothing more. And as far as motivating goes, I can control who motivates what, must people use the auto mode so the game deceits which building gets it. And you only have so many self motivation boosts or Mass Motivation boosts.

RazorbackPirate

I don’t mean attack and plunder are stupid. What is stupid is that players so far ahead of you can attack and plunder. Why not group people like the game does with guilds in GbG. They don’t mix diamond level guilds with gold. Your guild is grouped with guilds in the same ranking group. Why not have something similar for attacking cities and plunder. Having people be able to attack much lower level players only promotes a Bully system, nothing more. And as far as motivating goes, I can control who motivates what, must people use the auto mode so the game deceits which building gets it. And you only have so many self motivation boosts or Mass Motivation boosts.
You can only be attacked by those in your hood, hoods consist of players in the same age. The only difference between you and them is the amount of time they've spent in that age to build up their city.

You have the exact same opportunity to stay in your current age to build your city as they did, it's your choice to stay to build it, or move forward. If you choose to move on and not build your city, that's on you, not them. You've put yourself in the situation you're in, you can pull yourself out of it.

There's no reason why someone who's chosen to do something you haven't should be penalized by your decisions. If you can't beat them, join them. If you choose not to, then don't complain.

Graviton

Fair warning, the word "bully" won't get you any traction around here.

I assume you meant you can't control motivation, which is technically true, but you can do things to improve it. I never use self-motivation; when I notice that I have unmotivated buildings at collection time, I refresh my Friends list and/or find a better guild.

Dominator - X

The best defense against "bullies" plundering you, is to collect your stuff before they do. I learned that after the first time I got attacked. THE FIRST TIME!!! I also educate others who whine to me about plundering them. I like to give them options. Some, the wise, apply the knowledge I impart to them. The others, the foolish, ignore my sound advice and reap the consequences. I never understood the latter, but they are by far the majority.

Agent327

I don’t mean attack and plunder are stupid. What is stupid is that players so far ahead of you can attack and plunder.

99% of the times players in a hood are in the same age, so how can they be far ahead of you?

Why not group people like the game does with guilds in GbG. They don’t mix diamond level guilds with gold. Your guild is grouped with guilds in the same ranking group. Why not have something similar for attacking cities and plunder.

They have. Gold guilds that do well go up a league. Players that do well go up in gae. Same system.

Having people be able to attack much lower level players only promotes a Bully system, nothing more. And as far as motivating goes, I can control who motivates what, must people use the auto mode so the game deceits which building gets it. And you only have so many self motivation boosts or Mass Motivation boosts.

Ah, the Bully argument, always used by crappy players. You are the same level, only low level about it is the way you play.