• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Smallville and Tiny Town

FluffyPhoenix

Can't wait to see how much the GATEs alter the playstyle of these towns. I wonder if VPs will be put in and leveled for coins now.

PJS299

Can't wait to see how much the GATEs alter the playstyle of these towns. I wonder if VPs will be put in and leveled for coins now.
Most people with tiny towns most likely won't be getting any SAT GBs anytime soon. The goods would be way too hard to come by, and paying for them would take years.

There are new quests when you start a new city and this quest :
View attachment 20552
[Image of new Story Quest -- Place an expansion]

I just started a new city on USA/Dilmun, and yes this quest popped up. I tried playing around it working the Bonus Quest chain hoping that either something would change or I would get access to the Oracle of Delphi quest chain from the Bonus Quests. No dice. So the choice was to either forgo the OoD altogether or stretch the rules a bit and place an expansions in the north east corner and then just vow never to use it.

I'm working the latter path and still wading through the Story Line to see if the OoD shows up. Since I'll be doing the Fall Event 2023 in Bronze Age to get event buildings generating BA goods, I need somewhere to dump FPs off the bar. The OoD will suffice long enough to get either Zeus or Babel. Eventually those will get deleted as I move into Iron Age (permanently) and slowly upgrade structures.

UBERhelp1

Yeah, I think we will have to revise the definition of a tiny town to having that extra expansion. You can always not continue the story and not place it, or you can place it and keep going. At the end of the day, it's your challenge, so do whichever option makes sense to you.

Personally, I won't be placing the extra expansion as I've made it this far without it, but if you want to place it, that's fine to me.

2 3 5 7

There's another quest that requires three expansions to be placed...

On the French server, we created a Tiny Towns guild (on world V), and we decided that those who arrived after this quest could place expansions for this quest, but should not use them and should place roads on these expansions...

UBERhelp1

There's another quest that requires three expansions to be placed...

On the French server, we created a Tiny Towns guild (on world V), and we decided that those who arrived after this quest could place expansions for this quest, but should not use them and should place roads on these expansions...
What quest is this?