• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Space Hub

Ebeondi Asi

Nothing in Beta yet. The few bits of data some can glean have not been active as far as I know
The standard for Space Ages was one up per year. Then SAT took a year and a half..
If i will be one year that is July. If a year and a half that will be in January 2025

BadGrogg

Nothing in Beta yet. The few bits of data some can glean have not been active as far as I know
The standard for Space Ages was one up per year. Then SAT took a year and a half..
If i will be one year that is July. If a year and a half that will be in January 2025
TY

jaymoney23456

Not sure why anyone would be excited for the next age. Will be more of the same with slightly different packaging lol

Ebeondi Asi

From the small amount of information able to be gleaned from insiders.. The next age will have some sort of interaction with the previous Space Ages? Totally unclear how, but that is my current understanding.
Along with suggestions it may the the final age.

-Aladir-

Well, it’s July, and no SpaceHub on Beta yet

Disgruntled Veteran

From the small amount of information able to be gleaned from insiders.. The next age will have some sort of interaction with the previous Space Ages? Totally unclear how, but that is my current understanding.
Along with suggestions it may the the final age.
It’d be weird for Space Hub to be the final age considering that they have a 2-3 year plan to set things in motion to be able to continue FoE for the next 10 yrs or so…

xivarmy

It’d be weird for Space Hub to be the final age considering that they have a 2-3 year plan to set things in motion to be able to continue FoE for the next 10 yrs or so…
no more need to make new ages could well be part of that plan. they don't particularly like doing them - only a tiny fraction of players ever see the last age. So they attempted to split them into multiple parts and drag them out. And delay them saying "they'd rather work on events that see a wider audience".

Now what exactly that "final age" would have to look like is a very open-ended question. It should be something more than just another era. But, who has any confidence than Inno can deliver something compelling that will make end-era people content to never see another era again?

Of course there's been speculation of "Final Age!" multiple times before - and each time it turned out "nope, it's just another era, with maybe a minor twist (harbors, colonies)"

jaymoney23456

no more need to make new ages could well be part of that plan. they don't particularly like doing them - only a tiny fraction of players ever see the last age. So they attempted to split them into multiple parts and drag them out. And delay them saying "they'd rather work on events that see a wider audience".

Now what exactly that "final age" would have to look like is a very open-ended question. It should be something more than just another era. But, who has any confidence than Inno can deliver something compelling that will make end-era people content to never see another era again?

Of course there's been speculation of "Final Age!" multiple times before - and each time it turned out "nope, it's just another era, with maybe a minor twist (harbors, colonies)"
Any new age should offer something significantly different/new than the ages that keep getting released. Every space age has been copy/paste with the only real changes being aesthetic. BTW requiring ever increasing amounts of goods to continue leveling titan GB is a not a welcome or particularly innovative change that makes the age interesting. It simply means it takes a lot longer to level those GB and that some titan players get a lot of fp from those that are buying titan goods.

jaymoney23456

My prediction for space hub is that if they go back and reuse previous space ages it will be something like QI where it basically stays the same as they used to be with aesthetic changes. Any other changes are likely to be irritating or attempts to make the game harder that are neither interesting nor include truly new content.

-Aladir-

Any new age should offer something significantly different/new than the ages that keep getting released. Every space age has been copy/paste with the only real changes being aesthetic. BTW requiring ever increasing amounts of goods to continue leveling titan GB is a not a welcome or particularly innovative change that makes the age interesting. It simply means it takes a lot longer to level those GB and that some titan players get a lot of fp from those that are buying titan goods.
Some Titan players have optimized their towns to produce over 8k Titan goods per day, and thus do not need to buy goods. I agree that the Titan changes were more of a nuisance than a perk

-Aladir-

I'm making 11,000+ Per day in each of my three Titan Cities.
Player who do a lot of CF recurring Quests do more..
I do not do much with CF
Jealous for sure! Yeah I don’t understand people who spend hours cycling RQ’s just for the goods

Last edited: