• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Titan Feedback

Feedback on SAT RQs for mobile players.

Would it be possible to fix the names of the SAT RQs when they display on mobile? On PC RQs display just fine- you immediately know which one is which and whether you want to skip it or not. But on mobile it's really a pain as so many "miscellaneous" ones look identical to one another and you have to click on them to know which one is which. Please help us out :). This was never a problem in previous ages, I'm not sure why it was done differently in SAT. SAT is already the least fun age ever, no need for it to be extra painful due to RQs. Thank you!

planetofthehumans2

Feedback on SAT RQs for mobile players.

Would it be possible to fix the names of the SAT RQs when they display on mobile? On PC RQs display just fine- you immediately know which one is which and whether you want to skip it or not. But on mobile it's really a pain as so many "miscellaneous" ones look identical to one another and you have to click on them to know which one is which. Please help us out :). This was never a problem in previous ages, I'm not sure why it was done differently in SAT. SAT is already the least fun age ever, no need for it to be extra painful due to RQs. Thank you!
Honestly it shouldn't show the dialogue from the task giver at all unless it's a story task where the text is somewhat relevant. It just adds clicks for no reason.

Sharmon the Impaler

They don't want people easily recognizing the RQ they are looking for to slow down the ones that do a lot of RQs per day for some reason. They also change all the pictures to the same for the same reason. A hack job for sure and an ugly one at that , it looks like messed up beta code left by accident in the release not something you would expect from a professional developer.

Zatrikon

Reminds me of Virtual Future - in which most of the units were worse than the ones from the previous age. Military technology takes another step backwards.

I think the only long-term solution is to stop using the "Keen Eye" ability. It's neither interesting nor strategic. It makes the earliest-moving units the most useful, and all other units useless (in cases where the opponent's units are the same age).

The Lady Redneck

They also change all the pictures to the same for the same reason. A hack job for sure and an ugly one at that , it looks like messed up beta code left by accident in the release not something you would expect from a professional developer.
You are presuming that they still have any Pro Devs. Could be final year students doing a working placement as part of their studies. There are a lot of companies that offer placements for that. The students get the experience, but no pay.