• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Special Buildings

DeletedUser2145

A reno kit should work on the Mobilith.

I updated the thread to include the Halloween event buildings, as well as updated the whole thread to include Contemporary Era stats. However, it seems that according to my notes the Festive Tree, the Great Tree of Love, the Hall of Fame, and the Tiger's Den did not receive any increase in ranking points. It's no unusual for buildings not to get an increase in ranking points but it is unusual for those ones. Another weird thing from my notes is that it seems the Nutracker got an increase of 300 ranking points, which is also unusual. Maybe I should have had more coffee before doing this. So, if folks could double check those stats and let me know if they find out something different I'd appreciate it.

Assuming that no changes are made to these stats, and that I haven't messed up something, the thread should be up to date for a while (at least till the Xmas period).

ETA: The stats for the Halloween event buildings will be made available once the event is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10266

A reno kit should work on the Mobilith.

I used a reno kit and the mobilith was not an option for an upgradable building so unless they just changed it the game does not allow you to use a reno kit on the mobilith(or its a bug).

DeletedUser

So are we going to have to sell our "old graveyard" in halloween quest #15 to get the new "ancient graveyard"? or how will it be awarded?

DeletedUser

Maybe not since I just took a sector in the new age (contemporary) province (regular) by army, not negotiation and the halloween quest didn't give me credit for it :-(

DeletedUser2145

No Halloween quest asks you to acquire a sector. Think further, you're likely close to an answer but not just there yet.

DeletedUser8420

What happened to ancient graveyard and haunted house? The links seem broken

- - - Updated - - -

and why did I get the graveyard instead of the ancient graveyard?

DeletedUser2145

They'll be added when the event is over.

You got a graveyard because you didn't have one.

I have a question about special buildings: is the Age of the building dependent on when you received/ earned it or when you lay it down in your city?

DeletedUser2145

Your age when you got the quest that gave it as a reward. If it was not from a quest, then the age in which you received it.

DeletedUser8420

I got the dang graveyard last year need the space so got rid of it and instead of getting the new one got the old one which is crap. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PUT SPECIAL BUILDINGS BACK INTO OUR INVENTORY IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!!

DeletedUser8420

YES, IT HAS BEEN SUGGESSTED MANY TIMES AND KEEPS BEING IGNORED. YOU put up the listing on this thread YOU didn't note that to get the new one you had to have the old one. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED, OTHERWISE IT IS WRONG!!!! And I don't care how you try to justify it, it is WRONG!!!

- - - Updated - - -

As stated why bother going to the proposal board when YOU KNOW the suggestion has been made several times and keeps BEING IGNORED.. . to suggest that I do it again is insulting. it is BS!

DeletedUser2145

Should I also chew the food before I spoon-feed everyone here? This is a collection thread of unique buildings (which cannot be built under normal conditions), not a guide of how you are to acquire these buildings. Its purpose is to present statistics and basic information so that if you need to know something about it you can find it all at a glance here.

You didn't have a Graveyard and thus got a quest to get a new Graveyard. Don't blame that on me, you decided to sell your Graveyard. I'm not psychic and could not know that this year's Halloween event will allow folks to sell their Graveyard for a new building. If I knew that I wouldn't have sold my own Graveyard. So kindly take your complaint to the right place, they have nothing to do with this thread.

ETA: Then maybe read how the proposal process works. If folks supported that idea it would have been moved on to the devs. They don't.

DeletedUser8420

It has been supported and keeps being ignored and you know it! whatever!!! this is getting old and the game is getting more then boring! Especially with the lame excuses.

- - - Updated - - -

I know one thing I am NOT going to put any more RL cash into this game!!!

DeletedUser2145

That is your own choice and no one's forcing you to give any money in the game.

The idea, however, has never had significant support and has never even reached the polling area. I've been around for 2+ years, I've seen all of those threads, let's show things how they are and not how it suits us.

DeletedUser12292

I have a Monastery and when I have been attacked my Defense was only boosted by 20% as the Monastery says - but, my attack and defense bonuses from my GB's were not added to the 20% bonus for the Monastery.. So, instead of an 18% Attack and 18% Defense bonus for my GB, I only have a 20% Defense bonus from my Monastery.. Is it a good time to delete my Monastery?? Any other ideas??

DeletedUser8152

what is Renovation Kit how can i get it?
A renovation kit lets you upgrade a special building you won in an event to your current age. So if you won a confectionary last Christmas when you were in EMA, and you are now Industrial Age, then you could use a Reno kit now to upgrade the confectionary to Industrial Age, with a corresponding boost in production.

You can only get Reno kits as rewards during special events. There is not one available in the halloween event.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Monastery and when I have been attacked my Defense was only boosted by 20% as the Monastery says - but, my attack and defense bonuses from my GB's were not added to the 20% bonus for the Monastery.. So, instead of an 18% Attack and 18% Defense bonus for my GB, I only have a 20% Defense bonus from my Monastery.. Is it a good time to delete my Monastery?? Any other ideas??
What great buildings do you have? Only the St Basil's and Deal Castle will boost your defending armies. Zeus, Aachen and del Monte only boost armies you are attacking with. If you do have a St Basil or Deal Castle, the bonus should add to your monastery bonus. If it's not, you can contact support for help.