• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

CommanderCool1234

Could someone tell me why rushing the towns means you will run out of pots of gold, just because you do it faster does not mean you use more.

Vger

Could someone tell me why rushing the towns means you will run out of pots of gold, just because you do it faster does not mean you use more.
There are only so many ways you can speed this thing up. Playing smart and not sleeping will only get you so far. After that, you need to spend PoG for managers or time skips. If you are spending more PoG than you need to just to get towns done faster, you WILL run out. Not a problem if you are planning on spending some diamonds. Big problem if that isn't in your budget.

CommanderCool1234

There are only so many ways you can speed this thing up. Playing smart and not sleeping will only get you so far. After that, you need to spend PoG for managers or time skips. If you are spending more PoG than you need to just to get towns done faster, you WILL run out. Not a problem if you are planning on spending some diamonds. Big problem if that isn't in your budget.
I dont spend diamonds an I never skip time and only upgrade magers when a quest says so, so I will let you know how this works out for me,

- KQ -

I've completed all 38 tasks on Korch and it won't let me start a new city. On another world, I had 8.4 Quadrillion points and the box lit up and let me start a new city. Reported the issue, but curious if anyone else had the issue.

Slappy Van Winkle

Sorry, I’m pretty new here.
I’m in my first city and on my last task which is to do 250 upgrades. I’m at about 170/250.
Is there a good reason to finish this one or should I jump to the next city?

KevinP0208

Sorry, I’m pretty new here.
I’m in my first city and on my last task which is to do 250 upgrades. I’m at about 170/250.
Is there a good reason to finish this one or should I jump to the next city?
I'm doing it because why not, but it is time consuming. My friend somehow managed to complete it yesterday without spending any diamonds or pots of gold... I wouldn't suggest doing it if you are impatient :p

What is the best strategy to get the level 10 without diamonds? Open the chests or try to do as many tasks (barring last couple in each town)? I am in my second town and didnt open the chests but doing the tasks seems like its very difficult to get the upgrade kits through tasks since the druid upgrades are so infrequent there.

Last edited:

CommanderCool1234

so you gonna be 1 short
I am doing the same thing as captainkirk, I have 6 upgrades will get 1 more from the questline which puts me at seven. I have 6,000 more currency to get if you include the amount I currently have then with 4,000 I can do 4 cities which should get me 2 upgrades and then I will open all 6 boxes once getting me all 10 upgrades. And if I cant get 2 upgrades in 4 towns then I will start another and only half complete it to get the last upgrade.