• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

CaptainKirk1234

Interesting, So you didn't go through the 6th chest thus wasting all those coins but feel that there is still enough chance to complete the quest? I am fine too to make it tough but expecting perfect play from day 1 based on beta feedback is kind of going against the spirit of a free game.
He means that it was a mistake, I also did that, it was late I wasn't paying attention I just started clicking them.

Nice2HaveU

Why make it so tough
As a strategy game, this is the only event which need some tactics and focus. Agree with you since it is painful and need more patience to do it, but INNO should be proud to give some event like these with limited design size to add this much logic. Playing any game for first time, you must spend some time to understand it, same goes for this event too. Based on my opinion, challenging one in the game first rank goes to 'St.Patrick event', second rank goes to (off topic) cultural settlements.

One thing which myself also want to get rid of is, Watching videos/tutorials to play the game. It should not be encouraged from INNO side.

Mathius Magnus

Question: Do you receive the same reward for completing the tasks in each town or are they simply random? I received a wishing well fragment when I completed the 200 upgrades task. Is that what I get each time I complete that task? If I remember correctly, I have NOT received the fragment before so it should be random.

Pickleweasel

Question: Do you receive the same reward for completing the tasks in each town or are they simply random? I received a wishing well fragment when I completed the 200 upgrades task. Is that what I get each time I complete that task? If I remember correctly, I have NOT received the fragment before so it should be random.

There are twenty or so possible rewards, one of which you will get at random from each of the tasks you complete.

Zatrikon

Task 31 of Town 3: Generate 10Q (Quadrillion) Fireworks from your Fireworks Factory

Assuming there is only 1 mg of gunpowder in each firework, that's 10 thousand megatons of gunpowder. And most fireworks have more than one milligram - more like 50.

Where are our factories getting all the materials and ingredients to make these trillions and quadrillions of products?

Interesting, So you didn't go through the 6th chest thus wasting all those coins but feel that there is still enough chance to complete the quest? I am fine too to make it tough but expecting perfect play from day 1 based on beta feedback is kind of going against the spirit of a free game.
Yea, I think I wasted 1900 gold since I went 5/6 on a second round of chests and didn’t have enough for another upgrade. I’m still easily on pace for a level 10 temple though, and that’s because I started with the surprise box. I think having that gives you flexibility. Without that, my understanding is that there is much less room for error.

Ironrooster

Task 31 of Town 3: Generate 10Q (Quadrillion) Fireworks from your Fireworks Factory

Assuming there is only 1 mg of gunpowder in each firework, that's 10 thousand megatons of gunpowder. And most fireworks have more than one milligram - more like 50.

Where are our factories getting all the materials and ingredients to make these trillions and quadrillions of products?
Leprechauns ;)

Johnny B. Goode

In case anyone doesn't know this, there are Pots of Gold among the Incidents you see in and around your city. I am getting some PoGs every day in every city. At least 50 in every city today, with several getting between 100-300, and two cities where a single Incident yielded 500 Pots of Gold.

Triopoly Champion

He means that it was a mistake, I also did that, it was late I wasn't paying attention I just started clicking them.
I got the 2nd Champion's Retreat from the 1st free chest 1 opened after finishing the town for the 2nd time.

I'm only 6 tasks away from earning my 8th Druid Temple upgrade kit, then will wait for the final kit from the event quest #56. The event box makes the huge difference, I only have 20 pot golds on my hands, thus not very able to keep going, 2 additional full towns will require around 1,800 golds to develop, but there will be only 1,250 pot golds from the remaining daily rewards including the 5 more quests. I picked up all the incidents more than 4 times per day. This is true, you'll have to spend diamonds without the event box unless being super lucky with the incidents.

Lord Pest

Inno has been more than generous with incident pots this season. I’m waiting in town #5 with 1250 pots of gold. I’ll have enough pots to finish town #5, pay 1900 pots to open 6 chests and get my 10 Druid upgrade. Quest #56 will give me upgrade #11. All without spending diamonds and with plenty of time to spare.

CDmark

I was able to complete the temple in 2 cities, no event box needed. I do every event and this one had a great amount of gold in incidents. Could be my luck but friends have told me the same. I used a spreadsheet found on youtube, it made a big difference, was able to enter values and see which path was better for me. I was able to do 7 cities, 250 tasks - 4 upgrades, 3 chests open all 6 - 3 upgrades, the other 3 from the questline. I liked this approach better bcs I was able to have the cities on 8+ hr wait times towards the end of the cities, so less time doing tasks, 400 with event box, 475 if no event box, say a new player or one that didnt do last event, just my preference, nothing wrong with doing 400 or more tasks. No need for diamonds, just some time. I like the event box, I think it is one of the best things added to the game. I could have just stopped when I had enough with the event box. Now, I dont know if it was asked here in the forum or my guild, an unused event box, what happens if you dont used it. Is it set to this event only? Does it disappear? I will find out, I intend to save it for the next event. My guess, it is specific to this event. spring is right around the corner :)

RazorbackPirate

Now, I don't know if it was asked here in the forum or my guild, an unused event box, what happens if you dont used it. Is it set to this event only? Does it disappear? I will find out, I intend to save it for the next event. My guess, it is specific to this event. spring is right around the corner :)
If it didn't disappear, then I suspect the contents will be the same no matter when you open it, similar to a league reward. One thing I have noticed with league rewards which may be relevant, is that the age you are in when you open the League reward determines the age of any buildings inside of it.