1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Summer Event 2019 Progress

Discussion in 'Forge Hall' started by Super Catanian, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Lauramiller

Lauramiller Well-Known Member

People keep saying this, and it is nonsense. No WW gives 8 fps per day, every day.

2. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Haven't been too active. Tomorrow will be different, as the Guild Expedition starts again. Then, I can get the troops I need!

3. mjwells

mjwells New Member

wow how are you guys even get the chance to spin I get one coin a day and thats it.... not really enjoying this summer quest.

4. Super Catanian

Are you solving all the quests?

UBERhelp1 likes this.
  5. mjwells

mjwells New Member

it cost too much my second quest wants 22,000 supplies can't give that much heck I only have 17,000 :(

6. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Well-Known Member

Sorry, but that obviously means you've rushed the ages to the point where you can't play the game effectively.

You need to stop advancing on the campaign map and work on the rest of the game.

This is a strategy game, and unfortunately your choices may mean you are unprepared for completing this event.

7. Super Catanian

This is good advice for pretty much anything. I currently have 5,6 million Supplies in my main city (I moved to the Modern Era a while ago). Although this is enough to get me through any quest that requires paying Supplies, even I feel that that is too little for my age.

8. KungQu

KungQu Well-Known Member

Ooooh! I hope it's a coconut palm! Pina Coladas for everyone!

Super Catanian likes this.
  9. Super Catanian

I love Piña Coladas! Rum goes excellent on them.
    On topic, I made a small amount of progress in my newer city. Still waiting for tomorrow so that I can participate in the Guild Expedition again!

10. tuckerkao

tuckerkao Active Member

I have 127.7 millions of supplies, the main reason is that I've used 1 Colonial Champion + 7 Rogues most of the times and they don't cost coins or supplies to train. I was rewarded a Champion's Retreat during the 1st hour after advancing to Colonial in March 2018, so I guess the event difficulty is linked strongly to the era which the players reside in. My Clockmakers are small, so finish the event quests very efficiently.

I just got another Sunken Treasure,
    Forge of Empires - Summer Event Won Sunken Treasure Again.jpg

11. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

You are not allowed to drink them.

12. Super Catanian

There's a loophole in the state where I live.

13. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Well-Known Member

Is that the what they don't know won't hurt them loophole?

That always worked for me, except when I got caught...

barra370804, KungQu and 22prentwil like this.
  14. Super Catanian

Nah, basically, where I live, you can't drink in public nor purchase alcohol yourself (duh).
    I just need to have permission from a parent or guardian, and I can only drink at home (in moderation, obviously)

On topic, I won 4 Golden Prizes in a row on the same city!! Here they are in order...
    Pirate Selection Kit
    The Ship Upgrade Kit (finally!!!)
    20 Forge Points
    Guard Post Selection Kit (my second one so far)

Let's see how well I fare in my main city...

15. Super Catanian

So I didn't have the same degree of luck as in my second city in my main city, but luck nonetheless.
    Got The Ship Upgrade Kit and a Guard Post Selection Kit. All the coins I picked up on the way helped with a quest.

16. Oswyn the kind

Oswyn the kind Active Member

you know, in my cities i boast a lot of monuments and bldgs that i didnt know exsisted...like sunken treasure, all time fav because it produces supplies..and you know me, i need them. with my ongoing issues, i need a dozen of em to keep me happy lol. i hope inno has something similiar to this wheel thing for fall and winter!

17. Super Catanian

Last fall, we had a baking contest, with a large windmill as a prize. You had to collect ingredients to bake different pastries, and different ones gave different rewards.
    Last winter, we had a bunch of presents that we could open up by paying Stars. By opening them, you would get Matchsticks to light candles in a [redacted to avoid offending anybody] Tree. The grand prize was a large spire, with architecture similar to many cathedrals in Russia.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  18. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

I have a Level 6 crows nest now.:D

19. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

ANd i am up to waiting for the next daily quest every day.

20. Jern2017

Jern2017 Well-Known Member

So far, I got two Wishing Wells on my diamond farm and a level six Crow's Nest and a fully upgraded (Pirate) Ship on my main world.