• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Dursland

May you mean 20 ? (twenty) or for real 200 fights?!!!
I did 191 fights in about 18 minutes. My normal is around 150 or 160. The new potions enabled me to swap out troops less, so got in more hits in same span of time.

All autobattle, of course.

Back on topic - can't wait for Skull Cave tonight. :)

honey55

Are any of the buildings from the bucaneers hideout selection kit worth getting if in jupiter age, moving up to titan with attack boosts of 2300/2124. Is anything coming better

Angry.Blanket

I did 191 fights in about 18 minutes. My normal is around 150 or 160. The new potions enabled me to swap out troops less, so got in more hits in same span of time.

All autobattle, of course.

Back on topic - can't wait for Skull Cave tonight. :)

This is always my main goal in adding boost, faster fights and less troop loses at regular att. it is nice when I finally add enough to get higher att. but that takes a while.

Dursland

Are any of the buildings from the bucaneers hideout selection kit worth getting if in jupiter age, moving up to titan with attack boosts of 2300/2124. Is anything coming better
Next event has a really good 1x1 but I don't remember the stats. I think you can only get one copy though, like skull cave.

Here's my end of event summary:

3 Buccaneer's Bays
14 Hidden Goods
15 Pyr8 Marauder
12 Cartographers
1 Skull Cave

also have a lv1 trading post, 7 trading post selection kits, and 6 trading post upgrade kits. Along with 101/150 fragments of Buccaneer's Bay upgrade so I'm close to planting my 4th.

Total cost: 12,800 diamonds

Dursland

No Daily Challenge key fragments on the last full day of the Event? What's up with that?
Been that way past few events. Should be the norm to not expect event currency/bonuses on last day's daily challenge.

It's actually not a full day, default start time for challenges is at 8am, event ends less than 24 hours later.

Orius Maximus

Here's my final take:

Buccaneer's Hideout Selection Kits x11
Cartographer's House x2
Hidden Goods x2
PY-R8 Marauder
Skull Cave
Summer 2023 Epic Selection Kit x2
Trading Post x2
Trading Post Upgrade Kit x11
Trading Post Selection Kits x3

Spent no money. I bought the treasure maps twice, and one door on the calendar so with the switches on the second set of maps, that's a little over 6100 diamonds.

I was able to get the full event building without spending money with several extra pieces to spare, so that was good. I ended up 20 fragments short for the VV which is mildly irritating. Inno could have been a bit smarter and put two of those earlier on the prize track rather than an extra Trading Post. I say two, because I got at least 30 of those frags from the maps. A full VV upgrade is more useful than a second Trading Post that comes up incomplete.

I was lucky enough on the keys for the calendar that there was only one locked door when I was done, and the Skull Cave is worth the 100 diamonds.

The Marauder only produces artillery units? That's kind of a shame, because I'm in CE and the Rocket Artillery is one of the less useful artillery units. Or at least I've found Missile Artillery, Rail Guns and Turturrets to be better units, and Microwave Blasters and Plasma Artillery look like they're very good too. Certainly a building to be saving up those One Up Kits for sure.

I wish I'd known about the prize switching on the maps before the event started. I didn't switch anything on the first set and had a lot of junk. The second set of maps came up with two Cartographer's though. I might have been able to save a good amount of diamonds if I'd switched on the first.

The Summer Kits are mostly a meh for me, because I already have a good supply of that stuff. The upgrade for the Pirate Hideout might be useful because I don't have that full building.

Last edited:

Edward _MMXIII

Why can't I pay with CRYPTO ????????????????

I am on the cusp of 420 !

I'm going to try diamond stash to see if I can make it to 460 and then flip a coin a couple times to see if I buy the prize line containing Sir Price-a-lot !

Last edited:

Edward _MMXIII

Here's my final take:

Buccaneer's Hideout Selection Kits x11
Cartographer's House x2
Hidden Goods x2
PY-R8 Marauder
Skull Cave
Summer 2023 Epic Selection Kit x2
Trading Post x2
Trading Post Upgrade Kit x11
Trading Post Selection Kits x3

Spent no money. I bought the treasure maps twice, and one door on the calendar so with the switches on the second set of maps, that's a little over 6100 diamonds.

I was able to get the full event building without spending money with several extra pieces to spare, so that was good. I ended up 20 fragments short for the VV which is mildly irritating. Inno could have been a bit smarter and put two of those earlier on the prize track rather than an extra Trading Post. I say two, because I got at least 30 of those frags from the maps. A full VV upgrade is more useful than a second Trading Post that comes up incomplete.

I was lucky enough on the keys for the calendar that there was only one locked door when I was done, and the Skull Cave is worth the 100 diamonds.

The Marauder only produces artillery units? That's kind of a shame, because I'm in CE and the Rocket Artillery is one of the less useful artillery units. Or at least I've found Missile Artillery, Rail Guns and Turturrets to be better units, and Microwave Blasters and Plasma Artillery look like they're very good too. Certainly a building to be saving up those One Up Kits for sure.

I wish I'd known about the prize switching on the maps before the event started. I didn't switch anything on the first set and had a lot of junk. The second set of maps came up with two Cartographer's though. I might have been able to save a good amount of diamonds if I'd switched on the first.

The Summer Kits are mostly a meh for me, because I already have a good supply of that stuff. The upgrade for the Pirate Hideout might be useful because I don't have that full building.
If only I had oodles of time to keep such tight records of my gameplay !

I wonder if those devs can tell me how many hours I've spent playing this game since February 2013 >? Anyone know ????

Johnny B. Goode

I will preface this by saying I rarely attempt to complete the calendars in events. I can think of only one time (other than the very first one, when I didn't know any better) that I made a serious attempt to complete it

That being said, I think it's extremely chintzy (cheap) of Inno to not have a key fragment option on the last day's DC. I mean, there's a door to open every day, right? You need a key every day, right? Why not have the key fragment option in the last day's DC? Unless a player has seriously screwed up his DC time they should have well over 17 hours to complete it before the event ends. It's just cheap on Inno's part, IMHO.

PJS299

My Summer Event Inventory:

In City:
Trading Post lvl9 x1
Hidden Goods x12
Paradise Rose x2
In Inventory:
Summer 2023 Epic Selection Kit x3
Trading Post lvl1 x1
Trading Post Upgrade x4
Buccaneer's Hideout Kit Fragments x127 (Only 23 days till golden upgrade!)

I spent no money or diamonds. I'd say it was a pretty successful event. It was easy and required no skill. Inno gave us a break before the St. Patrick's 2.0 coming soon. It was nice to not have to try or use a guide for this event. Just do the quests and play the mini-game, and you get the building.

This is a controversial opinion, but I think Inno did this one right (except for the golden upgrade and the calendar fiasco).

Johnny B. Goode

I will preface this by saying I rarely attempt to complete the calendars in events. I can think of only one time (other than the very first one, when I didn't know any better) that I made a serious attempt to complete it

That being said, I think it's extremely chintzy (cheap) of Inno to not have a key fragment option on the last day's DC. I mean, there's a door to open every day, right? You need a key every day, right? Why not have the key fragment option in the last day's DC? Unless a player has seriously screwed up his DC time they should have well over 17 hours to complete it before the event ends. It's just cheap on Inno's part, IMHO.
On a related note, I hit the Calendar Key slot after the last reset and only got a fragment. Which actually makes sense, unlike the DC issue, since it's technically the 33rd day (partial day) and there are only 32 calendar doors.

Zatrikon

An interstellar mission would have at least 27 days of ship prep and loading I would imagine. Eg “Captain’s Log : Day 1 “ Arrived at the space dock with the first mate and oversaw mooring the USS Big Bertha IV into fitment for inspection. We are awaiting the arrival of the ships lead engineer later tomorrow. The log starts as soon as the Captain of a ship assumes authority over it not just after it leaves the dock.
What does that have to do with anything? In this event, the captain's log literally STARTS OVER, repeating the same entries multiple times!

Emberguard

On a related note, I hit the Calendar Key slot after the last reset and only got a fragment. Which actually makes sense, unlike the DC issue, since it's technically the 33rd day (partial day) and there are only 32 calendar doors.
The Daily Challenges behave that way due to the start time being customizable

Dursland

Someone managed to finish the calendar, completely for free - no diamonds spent.

Pretty impressive but that's probably the 1% lol.

Today's 25 doubloons got me good luck. In 3 moves I got 2 progress towards grand prize each time, so unlocked another trading post upgrade and selection kit that I wasn't expecting.