• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern goodies

DeletedUser37911

Ever since we switched to the tavern not opening I barely ever get any FP or Silver anymore. I visit about 55 to 60 a day and have not gotten a single FP since Friday (3 days) and I am lucky if I get 150 in silver, did FoE change the percentage of drops? Most of my friends have been play for years so our taverns are maxed out

DeletedUser37911

Today I visited 42 taverns got 150 silver (down from 300+ in past) and 4 FP ok but slightly down a later trip adding 7 more taverns brought 30 more silver no FP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37911

Okay, but how does that compare to the stated averages based on your tavern's development? Does it line up with the RNG, not your memory.

Wellbper the game I should have a 20% chance of 30 silver, 6 hits out of 49 is but 12%
And they did indeed lower the FP from a 10% chance to an 8% chance, based on the lower rate, than 4 in 49 is reasonable

Kranyar the Mysterious

Wellbper the game I should have a 20% chance of 30 silver, 6 hits out of 49 is but 12%
And they did indeed lower the FP from a 10% chance to an 8% chance, based on the lower rate, than 4 in 49 is reasonable
One bad day tells you nothing though, if you had a hundred days maybe you could make a case. Tomorrow you might get 10, you never know, that is how RNG works.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

The maximum chance of finding a FP in a tavern is 8%. It's always been 8%. It's never been 10%. So, as you say, based on the correct rate, 4 in 49 is reasonable.

DeletedUser37911

Since Tuesday I have hit between 44 and 53 taverns daily and as of today (Friday) I have not
Gotten on FP so in the past 8 days after visiting over 400 taverns I have got 6 FP, not even close to 8% anymore

DeletedUser37911

The maximum chance of finding a FP in a tavern is 8%. It's always been 8%. It's never been 10%. So, as you say, based on the correct rate, 4 in 49 is reasonable.

I see you are fairly new to the game, several year’s ago it indeed was 10%

Algona

Max FP drop on visiting Taverns has always been 8%.

Doesn't really matter if you have a bad memory for that as well, or if someone told you that.it was 10% before you started (about 18 months ago?) playing, or that you've done nothing to establish your reliability or credibility. Or that if INNO wanted to change the drop rate they can do so with no reason to hide doing so.

If you really think INNO has changed the drop rate from the published 8%, what are you gonna do about it?

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

The Tavern has not been around for several years. Do not know the exact date, but I THINK it is about 3 years. LOL I still look on it as one of the new kids on the block. Just like GE and Settlements. GBG is the baby LOL.
I keep my FL to between 70 - 80 and I average between 8 - 10 FPs a day tavern hopping. I do not pay attention to the amount of silver I get as I am now up over 500, 000 and in one world over 990,000 so figure I have enough to cover anything I might need it for.

Mustapha00

Sometimes you're the bug. Sometimes you're the windshield.

RNG is a jealous and capricious god. It cares nothing for your dreams. Now and then, it deigns to grant you favors beyond what you'd ordinarily expect...only to then punish you by withholding them for several days straight. But...taken over time, things probably do balance out. We players are frequently too impatient to wait that long.