• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics???

DeletedUser27218

Has anyone notice a difference with the ToR issues since INNO did an update in Changelog 1.88. Would like to invest in other's ToR, but do not want more blueprints if it is going to make my ToR function worse.

DeletedUser26154

Has anyone notice a difference with the ToR issues since INNO did an update in Changelog 1.88. Would like to invest in other's ToR, but do not want more blueprints if it is going to make my ToR function worse.

At first, the ToR's drop rate was broken and gave more prizes than it should have, because it was triggering from something else unrelated.
So they fixed it, and now it's normal but those like me who had the ToR from the start...
Still feels funny.

1b6f7aea55d0502dca41d07731fca210.png

I am so glad I had my ToR built on the second day of the second week it went live.

Mustapha00

First four encounters on K server.

Two Uncommon (Gold) Relics.

Two 10x Rogues 'rewards'.

I'd say it's working exactly as intended.

DeletedUser26179

My ToR has performed great since GE level 4 came out
My ToR has performed great since GE level 4 came out. Giving relics at 107% of expected (I have a level 36 ToR). Prior to GE level 4, it only returned at 91% of expected- so it definitely seems to have improved or , at least, stabilized.

Algona

Heading into encounter 45 last week my lvl 3 ToR had produced one silver relic. I got 3 silver relics and a gold on the last 4 encounters, including 140 FP.

Other weeks, I get the ToR Relic Blues. It's on the Flip side of the hit 45 single, GE BP Blues.

DeletedUser26120

Last week I got 5 gold, couple white. This week so far 1 gold and 1 dragon, along with a white.

Seems about right to me and I'm happy with the drop rates.