• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thank You Inno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26549

Even though there's still some bugs, I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the new rewards in G.E. I have been playing the Guild Expeditions today and I won a lot of new, cool things! It's nice to see a change up. :)

Super Catanian

I know, right? My favorites are the Diamonds and Forge Points. The useless Buildings can be built to help with Quests, as well as to sell in the Antiques Dealer.

Happy Archaeology Event! I'll be reviving only one more thread before the Event ends.

DISCLAIMER: I am a professional necromancer. Do not attempt if you are not well-liked.

Agent327

Well, actually, once a year when the Archaeology Event pops up. If for some reason INNO decided not to run it next year, I won't do it. Even so, a year is a long time.

That will be a great relieve.

@Super Catanian I think Agent just doesn't like or perhaps know how to have fun. Has he ever even cracked a joke?

Neither does he, cause it is the same joke every year.

Next event will be the soccer event. Maybe he can get a kick out of necroing an old soccer post.

Super Catanian

Next event will be the soccer event. Maybe he can get a kick out of necroing an old soccer post.
I mean, I like soccer, but that doesn't mean I'll do that. How about you do that instead? Nice change of pace.

Besides, this is coming from the person that once formatted a bad idea just to troll the OP of the original idea. So I know you like cracking jokes yourself, but that doesn't mean that you have to take a deuce on anyone else's attempts at humor just because it's not exactly what you would have done. This isn't all about what you think.

I only go to the movie theater about once a year. It never gets stale. Never. Just because it happens every year doesn't mean it is repetitive and thus boring. Besides, how can you be saying that something is becoming stale when it has only happened twice (this year and last year)? What about all the sheer number of Events INNO throws at us every year? Those aren't stale?

Agent327

Besides, this is coming from the person that once formatted a bad idea just to troll the OP of the original idea. So I know you like cracking jokes yourself, but that doesn't mean that you have to take a deuce on anyone else's attempts at humor just because it's not exactly what you would have done. This isn't all about what you think.

Exactly. I did it once.

I only go to the movie theater about once a year. It never gets stale. Never. Just because it happens every year doesn't mean it is repetitive and thus boring.

It is if you go to the same movie every year.

Besides, how can you be saying that something is becoming stale when it has only happened twice (this year and last year)? What about all the sheer number of Events INNO throws at us every year? Those aren't stale?

Last year you did it numerous times. This year you started again. That is a bit more than twice. Events are not stale, cause they are never exactly the same and the prizes make up for it. Your "joke" is always the same. You desperately need some new material.

Super Catanian

It is if you go to the same movie every year.
Most movies follow a similar overall plot line, with obvious variations in the story to make it interesting. Events, while being the same to each other, almost usually introduce something new that makes them slightly more interesting.

Last year you did it numerous times. This year you started again. That is a bit more than twice. Events are not stale, cause they are never exactly the same and the prizes make up for it. Your "joke" is always the same. You desperately need some new material.
There's not much variety available when it comes to necromancy and Forum archaeology anyways. Besides, you always post the same snarky responses in proposals and questions other people make. What's to say your "joke" isn't always the same?

Agent327

Most movies follow a similar overall plot line, with obvious variations in the story to make it interesting. Events, while being the same to each other, almost usually introduce something new that makes them slightly more interesting.

So you have a limited movie interest.

There's not much variety available when it comes to necromancy and Forum archaeology anyways.

Glad you see yourself you are milking it. Great reason to stop with the crap.

Besides, you always post the same snarky responses in proposals and questions other people make. What's to say your "joke" isn't always the same?

What makes you think I try to be funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.